Kylian Mbappé

Catta

I dont get it, why would he renew now. What could they offer to him now, what they didn't already offer.

He would be an idiot if he renews, dont want him at Real, but staying in QSG would be career suicide.

Horatio

You're welcome
He said in an interview with an Argentinian show that he really enjoys playing with Messi and hinted that if he would stay Messi is one of the reasons. Could be just bs talk. But would be hilarious if he stayed.

gregorrin10

RMC reporting he is renewing his contract with PSG

That would be amazing, please let it be true! The Madrid fandom meltdown alone would be worth it, especially after they've been so confident in getting him, that they've been including Mbappe in their next season's lineup for more than half a year now.

Iniesta Ultra

He said in an interview with an Argentinian show that he really enjoys playing with Messi and hinted that if he would stay Messi is one of the reasons. Could be just bs talk. But would be hilarious if he stayed.

If I were him I'd still prefer having Messi on the other wing rather than Dembele, Vini, or Ascensio. Rest of the team's a hot mess.

gregorrin10

I dont get it, why would he renew now. What could they offer to him now, what they didn't already offer.

He would be an idiot if he renews, dont want him at Real, but staying in QSG would be career suicide.

And we would/should care why? Considering he was never coming to Barca, but very high chance he ends up at Madrid at one point, so shackling himself for the better part of his best years with QSG would be pretty great from our standpoint. Even if he moves to Madrid after, he'd still only give them 4-5 years instead of 10, if he joins them now. And who knows if he'll even be that good anymore when he's 27-28. Or if Madrid buy him before that, they end up spending a fortune instead of getting him for free. Win-win for us either way.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If these players weren't so greedy they'd agree to play in a great city under great manager and to win the biggest prize. He would have great time in Barca with Dembele. Still plenty of time to milk golden contracts in some rainy Manchester or wherever.

fergus90

I just read he said in an interview after the game yesterday that he hasn't made his mind up yet. He probably is off but a small % of him is struggling to turn down ludicrous money.

gregorrin10

If these players weren't so greedy they'd agree to play in a great city under great manager and to win the biggest prize. He would have great time in Barca with Dembele. Still plenty of time to milk golden contracts in some rainy Manchester or wherever.

Yeah, just imagine Fati/Ferran - Mbappe - Dembele :worthy:

feggydinho

Him staying would obviously be for the money, forget the Messi talk

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Still don't buy this (why in the world would he want to ditch Madrid to stay at PSG? Money? I don't think so. True love for PSG, his childhood club?), but if it is true, that means Madrid will go all in for Haaland.

Not the end of the world for us either way.

Home of Barca Fans