Kylian Mbappé

Total-Football

Its very depressing...

Seeing dirty oil states buying clubs and controlling a whole country...
It's sad...

I know most here want him to renew and are afraid of him at RM, but...
The integrity of the sport is at stake here.

Hope he stands his ground and leaves.
Will be the first step to dismantle the beast of Qatar

For all my small brain knows the evil qatar (ur words) never waged wars or invaded anyone in modern history. Not a fan of politics mingling with football, much less of a fan of gulf countries, but as long as i see this narative of the evil arab countries and its inherent blind doublestandardedness i will always counter it with the counter narrative. Qatar and emirates are not doing anything new that hasnt been done before and if u think those american, russian billionaires owning clubs are not also state companies in a way then u are not seeing the big picture.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jerome Rothen saying there's a third club in running now
Though I think Jerome Rothen did talk shit before

Feel like whenever I hear his name he's said some weird shit.

At this point it's probably PSG or Real Madrid for him. But hey who knows. If he stays one more year and we continue on this road while you stall and fail to replace Ancelotti properly there might be a chance. Not a big one though.

He's always been a massive Real Madrid fan. It doesn't make sense for him to leave PSG AND reject Real Madrid to join Chelsea or Liverpool or some shit.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Honestly I don't really believe it either but it would make some sense if he got sick of all the melodrama and had a call with Klopp. The one guy to possibly drag him back out of the celebrity cesspit and brings it back to football straight up

What I do however believe is that he's still legitimately undecided. I don't know why, but i can't see any reason for mentioning it as often as he has and to keep doing so when PSG season basically ended a month ago. I don't know whether it has to do with Qatar WC or what but I am apprehensive about calling this a done deal with Madrid and think people who speculated he's been signed since April 2021 when Perez called elections early to allegedly do 'the Zidane napkin contract' are way off base. Them people keep claiming it's just Mbappe keeping Paris fans cool but don't see why he'd need to do that

Morten

Wouldn't be all that surprised if he stays, no matter how many times PSG embarasses themselves in the CL, stars still wants to stay for some reason.

El Gato

Villarato!
One reason could be Vini rise and RM playing like shit under manager he knows Perez will likely keep. Also Benzema on front page today with PR campaign just to offset and reassure. This is starting to ever so slightly feel like RM are concerned tbh. But then again could just all be noise

messi2140

6racies Xavi
"Beast of Qatar" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Found the guy that has 911 on speed dial the moment he sees an Arab on the street reaching for his bag

DonAK

Wouldn't be all that surprised if he stays, no matter how many times PSG embarasses themselves in the CL, stars still wants to stay for some reason.

I get you but Mbappe is a local kid so he's a different case.

He might feel conflicted because he knows PSG's project is basically dead if he leaves and that he would have failed to bring his hometown team the CL trophy he and they want so much. Maybe that's why he might stay one more year.

Only way I see it. It's not about the money because he'll make a shitload of money in Madrid or anywhere really as he's the next face of football. Just need a winning team in the limelight to become it.

Morten

I get you but Mbappe is a local kid so he's a different case.

He might feel conflicted because he knows PSG's project is basically dead if he leaves and that he would have failed to bring his hometown team the CL trophy he and they want so much. Maybe that's why he might stay one more year.

Only way I see it. It's not about the money because he'll make a shitload of money in Madrid or anywhere really as he's the next face of football. Just need a winning team in the limelight to become it.

There is no such thing as "one more year", PSG won't renew him for one more year, if he stays he stays for good (well, 4 years or so).

If he stays its definitely about money, they can offer him more than us after all.

El Gato

Villarato!
There is no such thing as "one more year", PSG won't renew him for one more year, if he stays he stays for good (well, 4 years or so).

He obviously won't allow himself to be locked into that. 1+1 deal makes sense if is what they're offering

DonAK

Except it's been reported previously that PSG have suggested a one year deal as a goodwill gesture so they can convince him they can get their act together and really make the changes needed to win a CL trophy.

Morten

Except it's been reported previously that PSG have suggested a one year deal as a goodwill gesture so they can convince him they can get their act together and really make the changes needed to win a CL trophy.

They haven't gotten their act together in the last 10 years(guess 19/20 was the exception), why would they now? You can't just change the mentality of a club.

Besides, if he can be convinced to renew "only one more year" then he will continue to be convinced in the future, and there should be no further interest in signing him.

DonAK

They haven't gotten their act together in the last 10 years(guess 19/20 was the exception), why would they now? You can't just change the mentality of a club.

Besides, if he can be convinced to renew "only one more year" then he will continue to be convinced in the future, and there should be no further interest in signing him.

I know. They won't.

Not unless both Leonardo and Nasser are booted out of the club and replaced with football people or competent leaders. Leonardo might get fired but Nasser is too deep with the Qatari royals so won't go anywhere.

Home of Barca Fans