Kylian Mbappé

Temptation

Lmao. He's not thinking twice because of money. If it was about money he'd never even think of leaving PSG.

They're probably threatening him and his family indirectly plus using French diplomats to emotionally blackmail him.

Morten

As for this possible third club? Imagine if its Liverpool, Mbappe and Salah(if renews) on each side just wouldn't be fair.

El Gato

Villarato!
, and there should be no further interest in signing him.

Why?
Real only have themselves to blame for getting on this goose chase and basing all progress on his presence. Should never close the door to a guy like him even if extends. If he does extend, we should just refocus and start making the signings that we should have for at least 1 year now even though Perez wanted to dump a truck of money for a guy with an expiring contract just to make some dumbass point

KingLeo10

If he wins a second WC this winter as the main man or one of the main men, he's going to surpass Neymar's career and be on most all time great lists already (not GOAT tier, but like top 25-50 player in history already).

The last time a player has major contributions to 2 WC wins was Pele.

Last edited:

Messi983

As for this possible third club? Imagine if its Liverpool, Mbappe and Salah(if renews) on each side just wouldn't be fair.

Don't think L'pool would pay him wages he wants.

Wouldn't be surprised if City is that unnamed third interested club (if it really exists).

Or United who are used to throw money at players without any real plan. Not that I think KM would even seriously consider them let alone sign there.

Last edited:

malvolio

I believe that this drama is just for the interviews. He and Madrid have probably agreed not to stir shit up while Real is still involved in the CL and LL title run.

Deal will be announced in May most likely.

feggydinho

Don't think L'pool would pay him wages he wants.

Wouldn't be surprised if City is that unnamed third interested club (if it really exists).

Or United who are used to throw money at players without any real plan. Not that I think KM would even seriously consider them let alone sign there.

Mbappe would massively improve Man Utd.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mbappe would improve any team, but he'd have to be mentally challenged to join Man Utd in their current state.

slicknick

Mbappe would improve any team, but he'd have to be mentally challenged to join Man Utd in their current state.

Yes and yes? Heck, I think he could adapt to even Xavi ball I think, and yes, I really don?t think he would ever consider United as a possible destination, with the way they are running the club now. CR7 made that error, but hey, he is at the end of his career and I think part of the move was due to sentimentality

Birdy

Mbappe is never going to go to Liverpool.

Wrong wording.

Liverpool are never gonna actively try to get Mbape.
They would never pursue him with Mane Diaz Jota still around for the same spot,
They would never offer him more than 15m per year due to serious wage structure (they don't even want to give Salah 12 net per year :lol:)

Birdy

For all my small brain knows the evil qatar (ur words) never waged wars or invaded anyone in modern history. Not a fan of politics mingling with football, much less of a fan of gulf countries, but as long as i see this narative of the evil arab countries and its inherent blind doublestandardedness i will always counter it with the counter narrative. Qatar and emirates are not doing anything new that hasnt been done before and if u think those american, russian billionaires owning clubs are not also state companies in a way then u are not seeing the big picture.

Didn't go into politics per se, only the part of football that becomes politicized by the actions of the agents responsible.
There are 2 problems here, one is economic the other cultural:

1) When oil states buy clubs, violate FFP, bend all the restrictions in place to prevent an illicit financial advantage over the rest,
they would not have my sympathy SORRY.
Actually they would have my contempt, and I could NOT CARE LESS if they hadn't bombed another country.
(What kind of terrible argument is that?? It's like saying for instance "I haven't killed anyone, so I shouldn't be morally judged if I commit a scum")
As far as the sport is concerned, this is bombing of every sense of fair play and competition.

What is depressing, is all EU regulatory bodies are turning deaf ears twds the situation, curtailing the few weak restrictions in place, even making a coalition (as UEFA) with them.
ESL is the only hope that they will get a big blow.

2) Then, even though City and PSG are exactly the same as far as 1 is concerned, there is more to be critical about, and here they part ways:
City respects the civilized way of conducting affairs in the world of football, which they found in Europe.
On the contrary, the Emir of Qatar and his people delegated with administering things in football, like Kelayfi, have brought a culture that alien to the civilized way of conducting affairs in football, and belongs frankly to the Middle Ages and the feudal way of thinking.
(ex Players are the 'belongings' of the Emir, and no one should touch them. Vindictive patterns of acting in the market towards certain clubs - like Barca after Veratti's failed attempt, etc) It has no place in Europe of the 21st century.

So, please spare me with the attempt of whitewashing them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There is a clear difference between City and PSG.

The owners of City (CFG) have a vision to build a football empire or conglomerate around the world. The owners of PSG treat PSG more like a trophy, a showcase and that's it.

Home of Barca Fans