Kylian Mbappé

Sorin

I ain't got a clue about Spain or how well supported which team is within the country, which is why I asked.

An interesting read on the difference between how the 2 clubs are being treated in the Spanish media is how players from the 2 clubs were treated when the tax evading cases were being investigated, especially the top 2 figures Messi and Cronaldo.

Temptation

Nah they were a joke they just lucked out getting the GOAT mangaer

They're still a joke. People in England troll the size of their fanbase. Even big commentators have trolled them on air calling their stadium Emptyhad.

But no one can deny City are extremely well run. You're delusional if you compare their administration to PSG.

iniestaGOAT

They're still a joke. People in England troll the size of their fanbase. Even big commentators have trolled them on air calling their stadium Emptyhad.

But no one can deny City are extremely well run. You're delusional if you compare their administration to PSG.

Yeah they signed our manager and our board. They are no better than PSG.

JamDav1982

Folk troll Citys fanbase as their is little else to troll them about when scudding most of those teams in last few years.

City also had 28k turning up for games when they were in third tier of English football so the loyal core fan base always been there but not their fault when City charge through roof for them to attend games now.

Temptation

Folk troll Citys fanbase as their is little else to troll them about when scudding most of those teams in last few years.

City also had 28k turning up for games when they were in third tier of English football so the loyal core fan base always been there but not their fault when City charge through roof for them to attend games now.

I'd agree. Personally I like the game between us and City. They're the highest quality games in world football for the last few years.

I'm indifferent to City. I like how much City's success winds up the rags though.

Temptation

Its working Ok for them but they havent done anything PSG havent. 0 UCL and a bunch of League titles.

Once pep leaves which is soon, its over.

You know about the work they have done on their academy and infrastructure with the advice of Pep and the Barca guys?

Combine that with their countless oil money.

City will be fine. Probably win a CL under a manager who doesn't overthink in crunch CL games. Pep has been their weaknesses in the CL. Imagine not starting a DM in the final when you have 2 class DMs in your squad.

serghei

If he stays I think Jair "The Project" Ventura is gonna pop up again from the deserted island he's been hiding on.

JamDav1982

Huge contract. Play under Zidane. Win PSG first CL. Become PSG all time top scorer. Play in Olympics in France in 2024. Play with his mate Dembele.

That or join Real team needing a lot of changes.

Maybe not as bad a decision as would initially seem.

Home of Barca Fans