Kylian Mbappé

Newcomer

No football has never been like this.

Stop spouting nonsense.

You PSG fans appear every year to claim same shite.

Not even remotely like 'Galactico' policy.

You are right, in Galactico policy, they could stack all the Ballon d'Or players together. We are far from doing this since we only got Messi on a free.

JamDav1982

You are right, in Galactico policy, they could stack all the Ballon d'Or players together. We are far from doing this since we only got Messi.

Nah nothing like Galactico policy and terrible point but keep thinking PSG are being run as a business.

Suits you.

PSG fans.. all mouth in summer when the state ploughs the milllions in.. vanish at some point during season.

FC B

Incredible really, just how many who are willing to waste their primes(Neymar, Verratti, Mbappe(?) etc) for some extra money/power.

Oh well, it is what it is.

Why? PSG was the best team vs. Madrid even though they ultimately lost the tie.

Joan

Owners of PSG showing true passion for sporting success and not running their club like a bunch of cold hearted businessmen. I'm starting to warm to them.

Catta

Glad if he doesn't come to Real. He must have got a perverted sum from QSG to choose them over Real. It certainly is not a sporting decision.

Gari

What our fans were warned about, do not rush to send Mbappe to Real. The young man has been playing for a lot of money since childhood, he is a Frenchman and in the club of the golden cage. Not that I am very happy, he did not win anything with PSG, but I did not want Real to strengthen .

Newcomer

Nah nothing like Galactico policy and terrible point but keep thinking PSG are being run as a business.

Suits you.

How is it that you can't counter my point ?

Call me when PSG can buy Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, Beckham level of guys. We did get Beckham just before him retiring on a free. We did get Messi on a free too when he is kinda washed up.

At best, it can only be compared to Real purchases of Kaka, Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo, Di Maria (second wave of Galacticos).

JamDav1982

How is it that you can't counter my point ?

Call me when PSG can buy Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, Beckham level of guys. We did get Beckham just before him retiring on a free. We did get Messi on a free too when he is kinda washed up.

At best, it can only be compared to Real purchases of Kaka, Benzema, Cristiano Ronaldo, Di Maria (second wave of Galacticos).

Nothing like Galacticos. Using words you dont understand.

Delusion to think PSG being run as a business.

All mouth every summer when the state spend the oil money.

Newcomer

Hopefully he gets a serious injury that derails his career.

Not nice to wish that to any player just because you are raging... Especially when he was supposed to sign for your "rivals". But i guess international fans care more about PSG than their "Real" rival.

slicknick

This makes me sad, and same with Haaland to City?Their decisions simply mean that certain state-owned clubs and convince whoever they want and do whatever they want, and there is nothing anyone else can do about it.

Now I fully get it, when people in England, Spain et al were shouting from the rooftops ?These clubs are killing football?. They really are.

But hey, at least one alleged ?wanted to play for his dad?s team? and the other ?wanted to remain with his boyhood friends in his boyhood city ?, if you believe that

FC B

Would be great if he stays at PSG becasue Madrid won't have a player like hime for at least a few years.

Home of Barca Fans