Kylian Mbappé

Jadentheman

And i own it and it is related to PSG.

I'm still amazed a supposedly Bar?a fan is throwing a tantrum because a player not related to Bar?a is apparently not going to the archrival of Bar?a.

Wow if he stays isn't this good for Barca? This means he could go to Barca because Madrid will surely not go for him again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he signs for x3 years no chance he leaves in two.

Depends on the kind of deal he's made with them. Could be two years + an option for one year allowing them to get some money for him if sold.

I know I'd negotiate something like if I was in his shoes as couldn't trust Nasser.

Morten

In as much as there is a rivalry, Haaland has a chance to make up some ground now, he plays in EPL, while Mbappe will only have the CL-games to fall back upon.

Porque

Erh, no. I answer your point, directly by giving you the example of the biggest club in the sport. Real Madrid = money and they did well spending their money, reason why they have so many accolades.

People say, football wasn't like this before and i'm explicitly showing you that from the infancy it was. Kopa is a legend of Madrid and has been important on their early success in CL. The guy sees himselfs as the pioneer in football business (basically money ruling the sport), so why is it describes as "decades of hard work" while it was in reality "decades of hard work and dosh of money".

The difference right now is admittedly, PSG doesn't work well.

See what "decades of hard work" and "less money" does with Milan AC (once Berlusconi sugar daddy was over).

You are correct. Madrid of the 60s were no different to PSG of today. Both were/are sport whitewashing on behalf of their countries dictatorships.

DonAK

With that being said.

If Real Madrid are serious about never pursuing Mbappe again(dont believe they are), and he is ready to leave in two-three years. It's a massive opportunity for us if we get our finances in order and have rebuilt our team by that time.

A lot of ifs though.

JamDav1982

Depends on the kind of deal he's made with them. Could be two years + an option for one year allowing them to get some money for him if sold.

I know I'd negotiate something like if I was in his shoes as couldn't trust Nasser.

Teams wont be able to afford a fee for Mbappe and high salary he is on at PSG.

Would need him to take a massive pay cut and we are getting to point of just guessing what is in contract anyway.

If he was that worried about trust he would be gone.

Morten

With that being said.

If Real Madrid are serious about never pursuing Mbappe again(dont believe they are), and he is ready to leave in two-three years. It's a massive opportunity for us if we get our finances in order and have rebuilt our team by that time.

A lot of ifs though.

You won't be able to match their offers either, only City and i guess Newcastle(who knows where they are in 3 years) can do that.

Newcomer

Wow if he stays isn't this good for Barca? This means he could go to Barca because Madrid will surely not go for him again.

Yeah, i don't understand why and how a Bar?a fan could be raging over this news. It doesn't affect Bar?a negatively in the slightest. PSG will keep on dominating la Ligue 1 and fail in CL while Bar?a will keep on trailing behind Real Madrid in La Liga.

Let's imagine Marseille were rich enough to buy Haaland. I would be happy to see him go to City rather than seeing him play for our rivals. I guess some people are wired differently. Especially when one supports a club representing a region at odds with Spain whose power is seated in Madrid.

DonAK

Massive L for Javier Tebas by the way.

He was counting on Mbappe and/or Haaland taking up the mantle from Messi as the face of La Liga lol. He's also a Madridista that wanted them to sign both so must be fuming.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because Real claimed this is his only chance and some folk actually believe they woudld stick to that and dont see it for the power play it was.

Did they actually say that? I don't think so.

If Mbappe keeps his current level or gets even better, Madrid will definitely be going after him in a few years. The only detrimental factor might be his wages and perhaps even Madrid might not be able to afford that.

JamDav1982

Did they actually say that? I don't think so.

If Mbappe keeps his current level or gets even better, Madrid will definitely be going after him in a few years. The only detrimental factor might be his wages and perhaps even Madrid might not be able to afford that.

Their media has been putting out that message for them.

Never be the case though.

Jadentheman

Yeah, i don't understand why and how a Bar?a fan could be raging over this news. It doesn't affect Bar?a negatively in the slightest. PSG will keep on dominating la Ligue 1 and fail in CL while Bar?a will keep on trailing behind Real Madrid in La Liga.

Let's imagine Marseille were rich enough to buy Haaland. I would be happy to see him go to City rather than seeing him play for our rivals. I guess some people are wired differently. Especially when one supports a club representing a region at odds with Spain whose power is seated in Madrid.

Because it's an opportunity for Barca to entice him to come when his contract runs out in two years. And he'll be in his prime. Just hope Xavi creates that sporting project and Laporta can come up with the finances in that time.

Home of Barca Fans