Kylian Mbappé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
cause he served his sentence to society, why did your best player keep playing for your team ?

He got a 21 month suspended sentence due to a first time offence per laws in Spain so didnt need to go to prison :coffee:

Anything more or you gonna take your L and move on? Aint our fault your best player want to leave your poverty league to join a rebuilding Barca

KingLeo10

no moving goalpost here, your hero is a convicted tax fraud and if he lived in germany there would be no BDOs and CLs but jail time.

Leave it to Germans/German club supporters to adopt a holier than thou attitude on every topic :lol:

Bonus, Rassleech being Rassleech :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

Agreed. Mbappe went full Raiola, and gave himself the greatest control of his future he could with PSG by signing on short term contract.

Interestingly, Haaland has a get out in 2 years with the release clause, and Mbappe in 3 with his expiring contract. So the door is open for a Real move for both.

I assume this will be a new trend for top players. They want more freedom to choose the club they play for. They can also squeeze out more bonuses but it's risky if you don't perform.

DonAK

Dunno why [MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION] is more mad than our residents Madridista friends even

Maybe realizing they are about to get a poor mans Peter Crouch as their Lewandowski replacement put him on the edge

topt

Dunno why [MENTION=29985]topt[/MENTION] is more mad than our residents Madridista friends even

Maybe realizing they are about to get a poor mans Peter Crouch as their Lewandowski replacement put him on the edge

mad at what ? I was just asking about the Neymar shady deal; If you look at my posts you would know I am Ok with Lewa leaving; 34 year old strikers deserve a chance in Euro league

DonAK

mad at what ? I was just asking about the Neymar shady deal; If you look at my posts you would know I am Ok with Lewa leaving; 34 year old strikers deserve a chance in Euro league

Cannot blame a man wanting to test himself in a non-farmer league.

topt

He got a 21 month suspended sentence due to a first time offence per laws in Spain so didnt need to go to prison :coffee:

Anything more or you gonna take your L and move on? Aint our fault your best player want to leave your poverty league to join a rebuilding Barca

Oh Christ; love how you think we are losing here;)

Home of Barca Fans