Kylian Mbappé

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Of course he refuses to be sold this summer, he is banking on going to Madrid for free next summer and getting his big sign-on bonus.

El Gato

Villarato!
Me when Real Madrid end up with Bellingham, Mbappe, Davies and Hakimi in one transfer window whilst we sign Amrabat, Inigo, Neves and Foyth and struggle until August 31st to register them.

The funny part is we'd probably still lose the league

Horatio

You're welcome
But as I said before. Dont think psg would want to sell. He is their only star player and they might actually get in trouble in the league without him.

jamrock

Seems he wants to leave on a free so he can collect that bigger signing on fee, psg should just keep him for a year, since money is no issue for them.

Which would give us more time to get out act together & go all out for Mbappe, we have a glaring hole on the left wing, he would fit it perfectly and help us back to the big time.

A man can dream.

L3v1s

Seems he wants to leave on a free so he can collect that bigger signing on fee, psg should just keep him for a year, since money is no issue for them.

Which would give us more time to get out act together & go all out for Mbappe, we have a glaring hole on the left wing, he would fit it perfectly and help us back to the big time.

A man can dream.
He would be the main man here no doubt about it, but he's probably made his mind up. Besides his fanboyism about a certain club, our project doesn't seem as ambitious as the other "top" teams either. We need to sign 2-3 world class players that are going to be starters if we want to be competitive.

jamrock

With real Madrid salary bill already being the 2nd highest in the world & only Benzema leaving, I'll be smiling as tebas ignores real Madrid ballooning wage bill after the sign Mbappe for 40m+ per year

Home of Barca Fans