Kylian Mbappé

Andresito

Staff member
Maybe because this guy is the player of his generation?
Or maybe because he cannot decide where to go long term and PSG keep bending the knee to a man clearly bigger than the club and offering him short contracts with big ass bonuses. This goes on until he leaves.

El Gato

Villarato!
Can't wait for the 'This is great for La Liga' posts here if he ends up signing. The same La Liga that is doing it's best to cripple Barca and everyone else, whilst giving Madrid carte blanche to do as they please.

We can all raise a pint and smile at how great La Liga is when Mbappe tears Barca a new one at the Nou Camp Nou. :cheers:
It absolutely would be great for La Liga
If he joined Barca that is

Then Real can home in on Haaland/Kane for years

But it wont happen

jamrock

Ah yes. The horrors of having personnel expenses between 50-60% of operating income for last two decades while also achieving unprecedented sporting success ( which costs money ), while the only anomaly being Covid and its implications which resulted in 72% for 21/22 season.

Also, for more context. RM has offloaded wages of: Hazard, Benzema, Asensio and Mariano. I would say, use a calculator but probably even that is to much for you.

Better call Tebas!
Lol Madrid fans get so touchy whenever it's highlighted that they wouldn't be what they are today without the backing of the Spanish establishment, I wonder if it's because it's true..

Anyways you misses the subtext of the message, instead of googling & regurgitating obvious information, try to pause first next time.

mesiesta

I think it would be better for him if he will join Liverpool or Arsenal and have a direct rivalry with Haaland in EPL.
If he joins Madrid, it will be very tough for Barca to win La Liga again next year.

jamrock

If he joins, Vini Jr stays and endrick turns out to be good, they'll have some ego problems in a few years, along with rodrygo.

But that's a good problem to have.

Not too worried about Madrid with Mbappe more than I would if they got another WC player, We've seen that whenever they try to go too heavy on the stars, it always fails.

Took Perez a while to look across to Catalonia and realizes it's the midfield stupid before they could go on their incredible and unexplainable run in Europe.

They'll win ofc but if we're smart with our transfers and with masia seeming back to producing talented players again, while compete.

If haaland had a different profile, we would probably be in for him after we sort out our mess, the world best players is pretty much always split between us & Madrid, but cant see that happening now.

NKMaribor

Lol Madrid fans get so touchy whenever it's highlighted that they wouldn't be what they are today without the backing of the Spanish establishment, I wonder if it's because it's true..

Anyways you misses the subtext of the message, instead of googling & regurgitating obvious information, try to pause first next time.

I think Barto, Laporta and co. are of the Spanish Establishment. Secret agents on a mission to wreck Barca.

It must be tough of being a cule.

Temptation

I think it would be better for him if he will join Liverpool or Arsenal and have a direct rivalry with Haaland in EPL.
If he joins Madrid, it will be very tough for Barca to win La Liga again next year.

Why will he join us? We aren't in the CL.

As for Arsenal, it's a no. He's too big for them.

Daisymorr

I think he will only go to Real Madrid.
Can't see him wanting the challenge of the PL.
If he was to go to a PL Team then it would have to be United.

Temptation

That argument doesn't only go for Arsenal mate.

What do you mean by that?

Are you indicating Liverpool aren't big enough as a club? Coz that'll be hilarious.

Barca are only marginally bigger than Liverpool as of 2023 due to their recent success coinciding with the rise of social media and shit.

This kinda attitude suits Madrid fans not Barca fans. You're not 'it'. Chill.

wisconsincule

What do you mean by that?

Are you indicating Liverpool aren't big enough as a club? Coz that'll be hilarious.

Barca are only marginally bigger than Liverpool as of 2023 due to their recent success coinciding with the rise of social media and shit.

This kinda attitude suits Madrid fans not Barca fans. You're not 'it'. Chill.

Eh… If a player is offered the same exact contract from both Barcelona and Liverpool. The player is going to choose Barca 95% of the time.

Once Klopp leaves Liverpool is even more fucked.

Home of Barca Fans