Kylian Mbappé

El Gato

Villarato!
I would take Arry even for Mbappe price. At least in with a shout of reselling to the Prem without the player kicking up a fuss and waiting his deal out considering he'd have a reason to get a few more years in and do that Prem record once clocks a trophy or two

Ideal scenario would be us fobbing off the French child and his mother, getting Arry in and sending him back in a deal for Erling when both happy with their spot in career to move on

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thing is PSG were delaying the inevitable, and probably should have sold him when Madrid offered 200m.

In the end it did not benefit them sportingly to keep him. And in turn, they also created the beast, paying him way too much, way too early into his career.

Madrid will face the same problems as we did with Messi if they chose to keep him and keep renewing him. And Mbappe has already showed his face, that he will prefer a short/medium term contract and keep the power to himself. What he done to PSG he might do to Madrid, and move to the next big bidder... a Saudi owned top tier side in Europe (when Newcastle arrive there or someone else).

Did Madrid really offer them 200m, last summer? I doubt it.

I think for Madrid as long as he wins games for them it is money well spent. I certainly hope Mbappe will fail and his shenanigans cause problems for Madrid.

fergus90

I genuinely don't believe Mbappe to be the best 9 solution for them.

Of course he's a great player but there are better options to compliment Vinicius and Rodrygo.

El Gato

Villarato!
Club don't care how he fits with others, always assumed it's coach's job to make it fit or that truly elite players will find a way to play off each other
Perez also always bought players too good to pass up regardless if already had options at their position. He's been chasing him for 6 years, a symbol of his new Bernabeu legacy. Not likely to let it go unfortunately

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Tax payer funded signing if it happens. Money from the underground car park scam timed to perfection. Reminiscent of 1998 training ground scam.

How wild is it that Barca fans in Spain are effectively paying for Madrid to sign Mbappe?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I genuinely don't believe Mbappe to be the best 9 solution for them.

Of course he's a great player but there are better options to compliment Vinicius and Rodrygo.

His favourite position is left wing i think but there they have Vini who isnt really a downgrade to Mbappe, dont know if anyone can also play right wing

L3v1s

We can kiss the league goodbye then.
My thoughts aswell. I've noticed a lot of fans here are so confident he's going to flop at Madrid, and it's becoming annoying. Basically every player that joins Madrid here is seen as a bad signing for them. Wish I had that much optimism.

You guys realise that he is amongst the top 5 players right now and will continue to be so in the future? Unless something bad happens like an injury..
If your rival signs one of the best players in the world you're obviously going to suffer long term, unless you sign players of a similar calibre.

Temptation

My thoughts aswell. I've noticed a lot of fans here are so confident he's going to flop at Madrid, and it's becoming annoying. Basically every player that joins Madrid here is seen as a bad signing for them. Wish I had that much optimism.

You guys realise that he is amongst the top 5 players right now and will continue to be so in the future? Unless something bad happens like an injury..
If your rival signs one of the best players in the world you're obviously going to suffer long term, unless you sign players of a similar calibre.
He isn't among the top 5 players rn. He is the top player.

Home of Barca Fans