Kylian Mbappé

Jombi

And you will still have uncreative midfield and mbappe + dembele, who are still not level with neymar and suarez, i think barca is just fine now with attacking options, but midfield is screaming how average it is

Both Mbappe and Dembele would be more mobile though, as they can play both LW (Mbappe) and RW,LW (Dembele) with Nelsinho as RB to offer more attacking strength. If Suarez has a stinker season as a result of age catching up with him, we're in massive trouble. Mbappe can still play LW even with Suarez.

JamDav1982

Which you admit is very little.

Yeah and from what I have seen in games and highlight reels etc he isnt what is needed.

Can see how it pans out.

I dount you watch all the Torino games either and have seen much more but can make guesses on what have seen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah and from what I have seen in games and highlight reels etc he isnt what is needed.

Can see how it pans out.

I dount you watch all the Torino games either and have seen much more but can make guesses on what have seen.

Don't agree with that at all.

Lutece FC

this is just so wrong. 18 and only played 1 season earning £320k per week.. i wonder how other players at PSG feel.

I'm glad he didn't end up at Madrid but its another player like Neymar wasting his talent and career in a shit league.

It's bullshit. It's just a way for Perez to communicate with madridistas.

1,6 M€/month would be his final salary in 6 years ( 5 + 1 yeat) according to rumours. His salary starts at 1 M€ / months.

Because of FFP, this transfer will be a loan for 1 year, and then a definitive transfer.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

this is just so wrong. 18 and only played 1 season earning £320k per week.. i wonder how other players at PSG feel.

I'm glad he didn't end up at Madrid but its another player like Neymar wasting his talent and career in a shit league.

FFS, why the championship hierarchy has to stay the same years after years ? Why french teams have to accept to be robbed year after year by EPL and thier shitty academies.

A french talent stays in french championship. Well, a parisian talent comes back to Paris.

The shit league send one team in semi-finals of CL, another one in semi-final of EL, and a third one was eliminated in 1/8 with strange circonstances.

Givenchy

FFS, why the championship hierarchy has to stay the same years after years ? Why french teams have to accept to be robbed year after year by EPL and thier shitty academies.

A french talent stays in french championship. Well, a parisian talent comes back to Paris.

The shit league send one team in semi-finals of CL, another one in semi-final of EL, and a third one was eliminated in 1/8 with strange circonstances.

you've got a fair point, the PL doesn't produce much talent compared to France, Spain and Germany. France look to have a golden generation coming through as well so if all those players played in Ligue 1 ofcourse it would be competitive but when you see PSG taking Monacos players (Mbappe and possibly Fabinho) its just heading the way of the Bundesliga and Bayern. PSG will do well in the CL but they have no challenge in ligue 1. as a neutral i prefer watching players in a competitive environment, heck I feel like PSG's talent is wasted in that league.

I'm suprised PSG hasn't pushed for Pogba, perhaps after the WC? he'll likely be the poster boy for France.

JamDav1982

Englands young teams being doing better and some decent young players coming through in EPL.

France at moment ahead but not so sure Germany and France are producing much better players over past few years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
England's young teams always tend to do well, but most of those players tend to fade away or just not turn out to be what you expected.

Heck even Norway's youth teams tend to be quite decent, but our team still sucks.

Germany and France are producing much better players lately.

The best prospects to come out of England last few years who seem like they could be consistent World Class either now or in the future are Harry Kane and Dele Alli. Just two players. Actually three, I forgot Rashford who I like a lot.

France have several such prospects or players. Germany too.

JamDav1982

England's young teams always tend to do well, but most of those players tend to fade away or just not turn out to be what you expected.

Heck even Norway's youth teams tend to be quite decent, but our team still sucks.

Germany and France are producing much better players lately.

The best prospects to come out of England last few years who seem like they could be consistent World Class either now or in the future are Harry Kane and Dele Alli. Just two players. Actually three, I forgot Rashford who I like a lot.

France have several such prospects or players. Germany too.

Their youth teams are starting to do well by playing more of a passing game.

Not sure how many young German or Spanish players in comparison are on way to being world class either.

Below that teams have been producing a lot of good young players as well.

slvtn

I wonder how funny the PSG board will look when they spent 1 billion quid on new players and still don't win CL.

Home of Barca Fans