La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galning

I think it'll come down to who's going to mess up first. Can't see all three teams winning all of their remaining games to be honest. That would be too intense :lol:

xavi_the_Boss

I will be surprised if atleti really doesn´t drop Points till the last match.They have won many matches just by 1 Goal These last few rounds and still have 3 away matches against Levante,Getafe and Valencia.

Cule4life

The Culest
I will be surprised if atleti really doesn´t drop Points till the last match.They have won many matches just by 1 Goal These last few rounds and still have 3 away matches against Levante,Getafe and Valencia.

Levante are safe now. They wont much up much of a fight. Valencia dont have much to play for too. Only Getafe will fight

Galning

They'll play to win against Barça, which is always a great achievement for any club. On top of that both Real Madrid & Atlético might pay motivational fees.

Cule4life

The Culest
Doesn´t mean that they will just lay down and Atleti hasn´t really been good against any of this Teams and they seem tired.

That hasnt stopped them from winning has it?

Its the end of the season. Teams are running out of steam. If they dont have much to play for, dont be surprised if they take it easy

Alik

I think winning the copa will have positive effects on liga and cl.

On the other hand, if we lose it will be another blow.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

JamDav1982

What a job Paco Jemez is doing at Vallecano.

They have far and away the smallest budget in the league and every season seem to lose the majority of their best players. Yet he gets the best out of the players he has and has them playing some of the best possession football in the league season after season.

Reminds me a lot of Pep in his approach and the way he leads and motivates the players.

Could be a future Barca manager for me.

zealot

They have far and away the smallest budget in the league and every season seem to lose the majority of their best players. Yet he gets the best out of the players he has and has them playing some of the best possession football in the league season after season.

Reminds me a lot of Pep in his approach and the way he leads and motivates the players.

I seriously think that this can be discussed in a much broader context i.e. how could the Spanish clubs play quite well especially in Europe, considering they've been losing their best players every season.

I believe it is because there are so many Spanish footballer who so good tactically, that they are very flexible and highly intelligent. The talent pool is so large, that the Primera teams can even look for talents in Segunda. Tactically La Liga is the very best league, second to none, not to PL, or the overrated BL. My humble opinion that is.

Barcadub

Elche with a last minute winner against Getafe.

Huge win for them. Leaves Getafe 1 point above the relegation zone. Elche 5 clear.

Getafe take on Atletico next week.

xavi_the_Boss

Yeah he is doing an brilliant Job and they are also nice to watch.

Alcantara

So, there is a scenario (and very probable indeed), where the three teams finish on equal pts and Barca winning on superior h2h over both.
Real winning all their matches (76 + 18 = 94))
ATM winning all but loosing to Barca at Camp Nou(79 + 15 = 94)
Barca dropping 2 pts vs Villareal and winning the rest.(78 + 16 = 94)

Won't really like this as this would just be too intense and will require us beating ATM on the final day.

Kerrybai

Man that win at Bilbao was huge for Atletico. I really feel we need them to drop points as I'm not confident of beating them. Hopefully Valencia will do us a favour. We can afford one draw which gives us a tiny bit of breathing space. 2 away trips coming up, hopefully by the time we go to Elche they will be safe and have nothing significant to play for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans