La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Espanyol won't beat RM. If RM are still in the title race on the last day, we should lose to Atletico.

We are only looking for a draw. Espanyol need not to make such an huge effort. Just ask barto to send some cash and tell them play like Jose's chelsea. :D

viper76

OMG we coincided on the added time and Madrid score on the added time . This Liga keeps given us chance after chance but we keep letting our self down at the end we don't deserve to be champions .

Devils

Real wont drop points to Valladolid.

If they beat both Celta and Valladolid, I really hope we just throw the game against Atletico.

I don't even give a fuck anymore. We definitely don't deserve to be champions this year.

Kinlejus

Let's suppose RM wins remaining of its fixtures - 92pts
Atletico comes to Camp Nou with 91 point

Barca's hopes for the title are over by then, what do we do? Do we play for a win and let the scum Madrid take the title?

ebieymjunior

If Real drops points this week and both Barcelona and Atletico win, it'd be the final of the century!

Cup: Real vs. Barcelona
League: Barcelona vs. Atletico
CL: Atletico vs. Real

Shakespearean indeed Roy!

Edit: And a good send off for the vets!

FC B

What bothers me the most is that it is increasingly likely the title will be played in the last round when if we win, La Liga goes to Mierda.

What if the team won't throw the game and the title will end up in the Mierda's posession Barca making them champs ?:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans