La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

serghei

Did Greenwood try to rape his girlfriend?

Don't know the case well. A fucked up couple that's for sure. Greenwood should have been convicted for domestic violence though, that much is clear. But the girl seemingly loves the guy, so she decided to give him another chance. It's her decision.

Attempted rape seems a stretch though, more like domestic violence case to me. It's still bad for Greenwood of course, beating women is not good obviously :lol:.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

Yeah, gold digging whores. I think normal women don't do sex orgies.

I would imagine that Mendy and his pals got bored once in a while and also did some other stuff with the girls.

Definitely a role model and a victim of being black and successful. Pogba, Depay and the likes are right to weep for this brother.
Normal women, and i mean it in traditional sense, don't go to night clubs alone, get drunk and stoned, and then get into limo of a rich stranger to go to his lavish place, where party continues indeterminately. These women were unmarried harlots, who thrive at seducing wealthy mean at the very least. Whether they got also raped, despite already fancying sex with these rich guys, will not be known unless hard evidences, but most of these stories end up with nothing, and most likely, because it's a new business for librul harlots - extort men based on false accusations, because they know our retarded feminist clown world rules means they can win by lying and they will never be punished for giving false testimony even, when found out.

malvolio

Immoral and wrong doesn't mean it's illegal. People are generally free to make mistakes in the democratic world whatever the fuck that means today.

Mendy didn't rape anyone. Calling him a rapist shows a lack of education.
He was not convicted of raping anyone. We don't really know what happened. Just like CR is no rapist even though he settled with that girl.

Dani Alves was mad enough to assault that girl in a club, otherwise he would have got away easily if it happened at his home.

malvolio

"Normal women"

You have to be an incel. The misogyny is off the charts.
Same goes for men. You have to be a deranged individual in order to do countless orgies, unprotected, with some strangers.

Yeah, normal people don't do that shit.

serghei

He was not convicted of raping anyone. We don't really know what happened. Just like CR is no rapist even though he settled with that girl.

Dani Alves was mad enough to assault that girl in a club, otherwise he would have got away easily if it happened at his home.

Like that, you can consider anyone a rapist if you want. A jury of peers that listened to the facts of the case decided he is not a rapist. That is the best we have.

It is a big problem when people think that just because someone is accused of something the person is automatically guilty. People lie all the time, especially when they have something to gain by doing so.

malvolio

Like that, you can consider anyone a rapist if you want. A jury of peers that listened to the facts of the case decided he is not a rapist. That is the best we have.

It is a big problem when people think that just because someone is accused of something the person is automatically guilty. People lie all the time, especially when they have something to gain by doing so.
No, because serghei doesn't do bareback senseless orgies every week. We can't consider anyone a rapist.

Just like everyone is saying those girls had it coming by engaging in such activities, I can also say Mendy had it coming by engaging in such activities. Just as everyone is assuming those girls were only after his money by lying, I can also assume Mendy raped two or three from the hundreds/thousands he fucked bareback and shared with his homies.

serghei

No, because serghei doesn't do bareback senseless orgies every week. We can't consider anyone a rapist.

Just like everyone is saying those girls had it coming by engaging in such activities, I can also say Mendy had it coming by engaging in such activities. Just as everyone is assuming those girls were only after his money by lying, I can also assume Mendy raped two or three from the hundreds/thousands he fucked bareback and share with his homies.

Consensual orgies are not in any form equal to rape. Apples vs oranges there.

No, you can't assume that. Or you can... but people talk shit all the time.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

99 percent of rape accusations don't even make it to court let alone win at a trial.

So either over 99 percent of the women who claim they have been raped are flat out lying, or the legal system is woefully inadequate in prosecuting rape cases and the bar for a guilty verdict is ridiculously high.

It's fairly obvious that the latter is far, far more likely to be true.

serghei

Those numbers don't mean anything in the Mendy situation, even if they were true which I doubt. Each case is different and is judged as such.

malvolio

Consensual orgies are not in any form equal to rape. Apples vs oranges there.

No, you can't assume that. Or you can... but people talk shit all the time.
Dunno mate, maybe it's consensual up to a point. Maybe one of them girls was ok with most of the stuff but wasn't ok with Mendy shoving an umbrella up her ass.

But yeah, bitches talk shit all the time. 6 of them took Mendy to court, just to get money off him. Poor lad.

serghei

Dunno mate, maybe it's consensual up to a point. Maybe one of them girls was ok with most of the stuff but wasn't ok with Mendy shoving an umbrella up her ass.

But yeah, bitches talk shit all the time. 6 of them took Mendy to court, just to get money off him. Poor lad.

I believe in innocent until proven guilty. In some infamous cases, the evidence for a conviction is overwhelming and the guy escapes justice, like the OJ case that got referenced here.

This is not the case with Mendy's allegations. There is nothing except the word of some bimbos to suggest he is a rapist. Maybe post some evidence so I can look it up. Otherwise, I can't be arsed frankly.

Maybes... those are worth nothing.

The case is most likely very simple. X rich dumb famous footballer fucks hot bimbos for fun.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Javier Aguirre (Mallorca coach): "Cameras inside the dressing rooms during matches? Not everything should be about money... In the past, La Liga was competing with the Premier League. Now it seems that we are competing against Gerard Piqué's Kings League."

Home of Barca Fans