La Liga 24/25

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Messi983

Juanlu!

Pimi is onto something playing him in midfield. Although probably won't play there regularly when Saul and Lokonga are back.

Messi983

Sandro scoring with his first touch.

Nyland is a solid shot stoper but he's just not a good fit for tiki-taka style Pimi wants to play.

Messi983

Entertaining game, some positives but still a lot of work ahead for Pimienta. Sevilla midfield should look much better with Saul and Lokonga and I think Iheanacho and Ejuke (don't know why he didn't play today) will also add another dimension to their attack. Also interested how many minutes former Ajax youngster Idumbo will get. Had some bright moments in preseason but not sure if ready for La Liga yet.

Defense is concerning though. Gudelj and Carmona were poor. Pedrosa is good going forward but shaky defensively. I think Nianzou can still develop into a good CB but he has those Garcia/Lenglet moments in almost every game. He would benefit having a leader like Ramos alongside him but Sevilla doesn't have that player now. No idea what will happen with Bade who is their best CB but will probably be sold if they get a good offer. Reports about Roma interest so we'll see if he stays. Don't know what will happen with both Argentine full backs (Monti and Acuna) either but I think they would want to sell them too.

Las Palmas looked better than I expected from a team that has new coach and like 15 new players but tbf most of starting defenders and midfielders were there last season. I liked Carrion's work at Oviedo last year and think he's a good coach so interested to see how they'll progress when he starts to integrate newbies into the team.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think this season willl be a bit like 14/15 season

Real won super cup with 2-0 and played an outstanding first half

Barca needed a few months with new coach to understand his game plan

Output probably wont be the same though

Bigfanofyouguys

Tonight it's time to tune into some quality football for everyone To witness. I believe Madrid will start strong and do what they do, winning.. I was so confused yesterday during Barcelonas match as I looked through the starting eleven and thought I am not watching ossasuna now am I? But then I saw Griezmann there and suddenly I felt a bit sad, a decay. Someone needs to get fired.

Well, I could be wrong.

MontenegrinCuler

Tonight it's time to tune into some quality football for everyone To witness. I believe Madrid will start strong and do what they do, winning.. I was so confused yesterday during Barcelonas match as I looked through the starting eleven and thought I am not watching ossasuna now am I? But then I saw Griezmann there and suddenly I felt a bit sad, a decay. Someone needs to get fired.

Well, I could be wrong.
How'd Griezmann fit in this😂😂??Either braindead human or a failed AI madrid fanboy.

Home of Barca Fans