La Liga | Round 21: FC Barcelona - Athletic Bilbao 2-1

JamDav1982

Love the way Koeman doesnt pussy foot around the players and clearly shows and speaks when unhappy.

Needed that from a coach for years.

Birdy

Just can't fathom Griez at LW, the only abnormality I can spot.

Wonder what happens when Ansu is back.
Does Ansu go on LW and Dembouz gets benched for Griez to go RW?? That would be terrible IMO.
We need wingers

If Koeman wants to play Griez, he should play in the mid, with pedri further retreated

serghei

6km by Frenkie this half. Also, 6 by Pedri and 6 by Pjanic. No wonder we dominated the midfield with this much effort and workrate.

JamDav1982

Does Ansu go on LW and Dembouz gets benched for Griez to go RW?? That would be terrible IMO.
We need wingers

If Koeman wants to play Griez, he should play in the mid, with pedri further retreated

Would be terrible if moved Pedri for that reason and Griezmann cant play his role anyway.

Whoever plays better should start if competition wihtout moving players around.

serghei

I think wide spots will be shared 3 way between Fati, Griezmann and Dembele. But I'd rather see Fati left and Dembele right.

soul24rage

We need wingers

As of this season, sub in Ansu for Griezmann as I want Ansu to slowly gain full fitness step by step.

For next season, all depends on whether Messi stays or goes.

Home of Barca Fans