La Liga Round 6: Villarreal - Barca

Loki

Going to be extremly hard to continue our win streak in LL. Flick has absolutely no options to rotate players and still field a team that can win in Villareal, our strongest LL opponent so far given their start.
The 11 players from yesterday somehow need to recharge in these 3 days for another hard 90 minutes. Catastrophic circumstances for Flick.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Early start I like that.

Going to be difficult. Players might be very tired, because of the 10v11 they played for almost 70min. 2 days of rest. Its a hard hard game.

If we get a result, this will be it. One of the most difficult game while we are down. I think he will go with the same as the CL lineup.

I still believe we win.

serghei

We had some good performances there lately though, won 4 out of 4 games away to Villareal since 2021, 2-1, 3-1, 1-0, and 4-3.

serghei

If we win this we have good chances to arrive to the Clasico with maximum points. Some easier games are next in line after Villareal.

MontenegrinCuler

Time to rise up after the UCL loss. This is when we will see what kind of mentality this squad has. Whether they are going to get fucked after just 1 loss or are going to fight until the end. That's a massive factor to our success this season.

Flick will surely do his best to motivate them again, but it highly depends on how players react to his words as well.

MontenegrinCuler

My lineup would be

Ter Static
Kounde, Cubarsi, Inigo, Balde
Casado, Pedri, Raphinha
Lamine, Lewa, Ansu

Would also give Pau some good minutes. Shame that he's still not getting minutes despite all the injuries.

Also Pablo Torre deserves some time too.

Loki

With Torres' red card, we have exactly 14 (15 if you count Pau Victor as a full first team player) first team players available for this game, two of them are our goal keepers and one is Fati, fit enough for maybe 20 minutes :lol:

MontenegrinCuler

With Torres' red card, we have exactly 14 (15 if you count Pau Victor as a full first team player) first team players available for this game, two of them are our goal keepers and one is Fati, fit enough for maybe 20 minutes :lol:
Literally idk what happens if a few more players get injured. Legit no backups for some of them. Might have to pull some kids out of La Masia again.

Iniesta Ultra

My lineup would be

Ter Static
Kounde, Cubarsi, Inigo, Balde
Casado, Pedri, Raphinha
Lamine, Lewa, Ansu

Would also give Pau some good minutes. Shame that he's still not getting minutes despite all the injuries.

Also Pablo Torre deserves some time too.

I'm done with hanging on with rags who can suffice in Liga but not CL. We need to develop Victor even though I doubt he'll ever be a good enough long term solution, but he can offer more right now especially with Fati, Yamal, and Torre around him. Donkey same assessment as rags.

We need the best link up and attacking players on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans