• Barca win

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Osasuna win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Loki

Very difficult to predict the lineup here just 3 days after Getafe. Some players were clearly tired the second half, some players limped in the end. Rapha and Casado are today only in the gym according to reports. Kounde, Lamine, Rapha all deserve a pause, but we also want to win the game so better not to use Ferran.

Maybe something like this:

Fort - Cubarsi - Inigo - Balde
Garcia
Torre - Pedri
Pau - Lewy - Rapha

FC B

Let's hope they won't be as relaxed and casual as they looked vs Getafe, otherwise I really won't be surprised if they won't manage to win this game.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Another easy-ish game. We need some rotation.

Fort, Cubarsi, Dom, Balde
Eric, Casado
Torre, Pedri, Fati
Ferran

It's just wishful thinking.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
10/11 pts in Pamplona for Osasuna? Not easy-ish

It is historically a tricky fixture. They have incredible home support and if it there are monsoon conditions, look out

One of my least favorite away matches of the season

Porque

I don't think we need to rest that much other than those who missed training and may have knocks (Casado, Raphinha, maybe Cubarsi).

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
10/11 pts in Pamplona for Osasuna? Not easy-ish

It is historically a tricky fixture. They have incredible home support and if it there are monsoon conditions, look out

One of my least favorite away matches of the season
They lost failry bad against Girona and Rayo. And drew with Valencia.

Looking at these games I say it should be realatively ok game for some major rotations.

Loki

Flick spoke in the press conference before the match against Osasuna on record of 8 wins.

: "It's always good to win, we don't focus on whether it's a record. They're a team that has taken 10 points out of 12 and I know that the fans are very supportive in their stadium. I like this atmosphere."

"It's about quality, and the players have it. We're happy to work with them, they follow our instructions and we follow them closely. It's great to be Barça's coach."

"Obviously there will be some rotation, we have to do that, but we also need experienced players like Raphinha or Lewandowski. We have to see how they are, but we are ready for tomorrow"

"Frenkie? I liked what I saw in training, as did Gavi. They are increasing the pace in training. In Frenkie's case, he is close. We will see next week"

"I think Barnal's doing well at the moment. It hasn't been easy, accepting the injury at this age. At first you think it's all over, but now he's positive and has a long road to recovery."

"Rapha & Casado: That's what we have in hand. We're giving the players the option of recovering with treatment without having to be on the pitch. Tomorrow we'll have activation, we'll use the ball to do some rondos and then we'll see how they are, but I hope they'll be ready for tomorrow afternoon/evening."

"Iñaki can be a goalkeeper for the whole season, why not? That's good, the confidence he'll have in the games. As for another goalkeeper, I don't know, we have to wait."

"Kounde? Tell him to rest. After the games we want him to rest and he tells us no, that he wants to be on the pitch. He is a great professional, he takes good care of himself. It is not usual, but he is very good."

"Maybe it's better to ask the players, I'm not sure. My team and I do our job, we have a fantastic staff. This environment in which the players can grow, they trust us, our idea of conceiving football, is the basis for creating an environment in which everyone feels at home."

Porque

Guille and Toni back with the B team tonight away to Tarazona.

I hate Tarazona away because their camera angle is feckin' awful.

But at the same time, now I have to watch the game.

Home of Barca Fans