La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
As if Lucho has balls to rest Neymar.

I think Zidane rested Ronaldo more than Lucho rested Neymar this year.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Because they want to ensure he will win Balon d'Or. How would it look if supposedly the best player would get benched regurlarly?

He won that one a long time ago. Much better giving Asensio some minutes in that position now and then. Right now he is rotting on the bench, but while Ronaldo was out injured, he did better than he is doing now.

snowy

Because Neymar is not done.

zkwn4l5
He keeps on running :)

snowy

lucky fellas getting non-stop football ! :alveshat:

meanwhile, I'm drifting deeper and deeper down the weird side of YouTube

Asylum15

Ronaldo isin't even in the top 5 in the world currently on form.

It's like the world (except for those with a brain) are afraid to say it.

He's garbage currently.

raskolnikov

Ronaldo isin't even in the top 5 in the world currently on form.

It's like the world (except for those with a brain) are afraid to say it.

He's garbage currently.

Your just a hater. Him and Messi have been on top of the world for years, why cant we enjoy them both? with his dedication he went from Dinho 2.0 at United to a goalscoring goat machine at Madrid and leads them to cl glory and single handedly won Portugal a cup as a coach!

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Your just a hater. Him and Messi have been on top of the world for years, why cant we enjoy them both? with his dedication he went from Dinho 2.0 at United to a goalscoring goat machine at Madrid and leads them to cl glory and single handedly won Portugal a cup as a coach!
I wasn't sure if you were serious at first :lol:

Asylum15

You caught me off guard at the beginning, thank fuck it was sarcasm! :lol:

Well played sir.

Messi983

Osasuna manager Enrique Martin was sacked. Joaquin Caparros and Pepe Mel are rumoured to be the main candidates to replace him.

also, Villarreal renewed Manu Trigueros contract until 2022. Great news for them, he's been really good so far this season.

[tw]795953548857147392[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans