Layvin Kurzawa

Bertus

Layvin-Kurzawa_large.jpg

Name: Layvin Kurzawa
Birthdate : September 4 1992
Position: LB
Club: Monaco​

With Aurier, Digne, Fabinho, Kuzawa was one of the highlight of the season in the french league for the LB/RB position.

Same as fabinho (for those that read fabinho thread and didn't understand what i removed, it's because i copied/pasted the wrong part there that belongs here :lol: ), underrated.

For stater, he competed with Lucas Digne for the WC. Digne was chosen over him for no good reason since Kurzawa had the best season.

Bertus

Polish roots by any chance?

His mom ^^ Kurzawa is the name of his mom, who's french/polish.

You guys should checkp him up. He's even better than Fabinho and can play RB if needed (but he wants to play LB).

If Barcelona needs a young LB, they should definitively check him up.

Bertus

Barca should hire Bertus as head talent scout for Ligues 1 and 2.

Well, he was one of the best LB last season in the french league there with Maxwell. Which is incredible.

He was rated above Maxwell during the UNFP trophies ceremony. He was part of the ideal team from the french league:

Sirigu – Aurier, Silva, Perrin, Kurzawa – Verratti, Motta – Cavani, Rodriguez, Lacazette – Ibrahimovic.

Meaning that he was voted as the best LB of the league from players and coaches of the french league.

Bertus

I meant it to be a compliment of your knowledge regarding the players in the French leagues.

I know don't worry and thank you o/

I was just giving more infos about him.

For the record, I think he's better than Lucas Digne from PSG.

Monaco might hope to not get aggressive offers for him because as you guys might have seen with Valdes, Monaco has money problems beacuse of the upcoming FFP hammer next year.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

"The Parisian leaders are negotiating with the Monegasque Staff. The transaction is around 15 million euros plus bonuses. Regarding the salary, the left side should receive a salary of six million euros. "

An interesting track because it is forward looking. Kurzawa is 22, as Digne, and now has two caps for France team, not to mention its great experience in the Champions League last season with Monaco (quarterfinal reached).

http://www.parisfans.fr/transferts/...entre-lasm-et-le-psg-pour-kurzawa-184343.html

slicknick

Normally it is supposed to be "TBT (Throwback Thursday)" but I will make an exception today....

Proves what an absolute idiot he can be....

B0KIri8CYAAJNsB.jpg

slicknick

Oh, not to mention, Sweden ended up winning that tournament this year (for which they had qualified after beating Kurzawa's France last year)

THE NORTH REMEMBERS
CIyCU7WWEAAvzyD.jpg:large

slicknick

That was one of the nicest pieces of instant karma I've ever seen.

This....It came back to bite him instantly. I was watching the game live, and got really annoyed with him teasing the opponent, so you can only imagine my explosion of joy when Sweden scored the winner just a minute later....

Anyway, from what people say, Laywin is a good player but if I were running ANY team, he'd never be a part of the squad IF (and only if) this is his usual behavior

Jair Ventura

As we announced it a week ago on Canal Supporters ( read here ), PSG went on the offensive on the young defender of AS Monaco layvin kurzawa , which may be registered on the list of participating players in the Champions League despite a barrage of turn with the Monaco jersey. According transalpine daily, the agreement between the two in Ligue 1 could reach € 25 million while the player, meanwhile, would have agreed to play the role of understudy Maxwell this season.

A starting synonymous arrival in Monaco. According to Sky Italia , the leaders of the Rock have recently met with their counterparts from Palermo to discuss the future of the Moroccan international Lazaar Ashraf, 23, in the viewfinder of the ASM for many weeks . The transfer could be around 8 million euros according to Italian media.

But the first movement of this part should come from the side of Lucas Digne. According to the Gazzetta always, the French international would have welcomed one last time his teammates in camp Wednesday Lodges and it would be expected in the day Thursday in Rome to pass a medical test before engaging with AS Roma . As a reminder, an agreement on a loan fee of € 1.5 million and a purchase option of € 16.5 million was reached between the two clubs for many days now but the PSG had indicated he n ' Worthy not allow him to leave without having found a replacement beforehand. What appears to be done today.

http://canal-supporters.com/2015/08/gazzetta-digne-a-la-roma-kurzawa-vers-le-psg-lazaar-a-lasm/

Digne to Roma, Kurzawa to Paris, Lazaar to Monaco reportedly. Will have been a tremendous transfer window outside of losing out on Depay if things work out as reported: Aurier, Stambouli, Trapp, Di Maria, Kurzawa.

Home of Barca Fans