Lionel Messi - v7

Windhook

I don't see any bridges burned. Messi is GOAT Barca player, club's social profiles are all day busy praising him. Let's not commit mass suicide because of his departure. I'd also have loved for him to remain at the club until retirement, but reality is different.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol La Sexta have camped outside of Messi's house in Castelldefels and saying that Busquets just went to visit him.

Messigician

🚨| La Liga president Javier Tebas claims that Barcelona was OK with the CVC agreement a few weeks ago, but after they spoke to "someone" (Florentino), Barcelona changed their minds and are now against it. #rmalive

🚨| If Barcelona agreed to the CVC deal, they would've been able to sign Messi, but after they changed their minds, they lost the player. #rmalive

Bar?a gave their 'ok' for the La Liga-CVC deal and even asked for an assembly vote on it. But yesterday, something went wrong. [@2Playbook]

Dictator Laporta listening to Perez over a super league Socios NEVER voted on. It's time to resign

Rassvet

Barca have reached an agreement with Renato Sanches. The club must now negotiate with Lille. [@AlexisBernard10]

postinh this here since everyone is in this thread

BBZ8800

If Tebas now hates both Real and Barca, yet refs need to help to clubs from Madrid, then Atletico is a favorite.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca have reached an agreement with Renato Sanches. The club must now negotiate with Lille. [@AlexisBernard10]

postinh this here since everyone is in this thread

Nice. Another player we'll struggle to register :mou:

Messigician

Tebas sets the record straight

As? es. Hace 72 horas [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]LaportaFCB me explicaba perfectamente la operaci?n, al ser unas cuentas en participaci?n y daba su apoyo. ?Que pas?? En el FCB hay alg?n ejecutivo que habla mucho con...

En la Superliga s? que ten?ais que garantizar 500M con los derechos de TV. 🤷*♂️

Messigician

Tebas " it is not too late for Barca to do the right thing accept the deal and sign him to the club for 5 years"

There going to be riots after that statement

Say no to super league yes to Messi

Home of Barca Fans