Lionel Messi - v7

kattanib

According to Di Marzio the deal is in danger after Matteo Messi requested 500 PS5s be included in his father signing on bonus, one for all his friends, and his friends' friends.

Nasser is apparently contacting Sony to make this last minute request work.

Amigos > Barca

JohnN

@Sergei
You are being pretty thick again. The Ls collected from Messi's performance this season and win of Copa America hasn't tought you anything. You are acting like he is the only footballer/ athlete earnings astronomical wages. He is not a lawyer, a doctor, a farmer or a teacher. You can't bash him for choosing a profession that (fair or not) earns you millions and he is the best at it.
What I see is your own jealousy being projected here.
Would you ever work for a company, that lied to you on multiple occasions? Would you even accept a 50% ( or even more reportedly) reduction in salary. I really doubt it. But again the only person you find liable is Messi. It's ok for everyone else to not accept a salary reduction. It's ok for barto to not let him go. It's ok for Laporta to lie to everyone. Only Messi again, held by you, in a standard impossible for any human to reach. Only so you can call him a cunt again, without even knowing him and despite every account from people who actually do.

kattanib

Dont you guys see the humor in all of this? Neymar left Barca because he wanted to be the superstar of the team, yet unlucky for him an new super star was born in Mbappe that overshadowed him .. and now add Messi to the mix once again :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Dont you guys see the humor in all of this? Neymar left Barca because he wanted to be the superstar of the team, yet unlucky for him an new super star was born in Mbappe that overshadowed him .. and now add Messi to the mix once again :lol:

I wanna laugh but Neymar gonna have last laugh anyway.

BBZ8800

I wanna laugh but Neymar gonna have last laugh anyway.

They sooooooooooooooooooooooo won't win a CL with Messi.
Totally unbalanced team.

I hope that they'll meet inform and fit Bayern, Liverpool or Chelsea.

Messi will slow them down as fuck.
Psg-Messi-pendencia.

TacticsTim

How quickly everyone just forgot how garbage Messi was last season until around February. Even after that he wasn't good in big games in LA liga alone. Was bad in semi and final of Copa too and will be older this season. Messi is pretty past it it's really not a big loss as you all make it seem. There are other good players in this team that although not individually as good as Messi technically, will allow the team to play more dynamically and different.

Newcomer

Neymar is probably the happiest of this whole situation. It was him who was pushing the most, as a player, for Messi reunion. If you think he feels overshadowed, you are wrong. He likes playing with his talented amigos.

Seeing the whole things with hindsight, Neymar chased the money bag back then. Any of his actions is about securing more for him and his family. Even his birthday is hosted by Red Bull, Beats audio and co.

Now he is happy because he has both money and amigo. He is living the dream.

BusiTheKing

i think the main difference is that a 50% reduction in salary would be a devastating blow for nearly everyone alive while representing no discernable effect on life quality for Messi

Newcomer

They sooooooooooooooooooooooo won't win a CL with Messi.
Totally unbalanced team.

I hope that they'll meet inform and fit Bayern, Liverpool or Chelsea.

Messi will slow them down as fuck.
Psg-Messi-pendencia.

Even before talking about Messi dependencia, PSG midfield is still shit compared to the top teams and their LB is non existent.

Now, Hakimi is good but attack minded and the guys in front of him aren't known to be the best defenders ever. PSG can be abused easily on the wings.

Messigician

Neymar is probably the happiest of this whole situation. It was him who was pushing the most, as a player, for Messi reunion. If you think he feels overshadowed, you are wrong. He likes playing with his talented amigos.

Seeing the whole things with hindsight, Neymar chased the money bag back then. Any of his actions is about securing more for him and his family. Even his birthday is hosted by Red Bull, Beats audio and co.

Now he is happy because he has both money and amigo. He is living the dream.

Not true, Neymar had alot of money at Barca too and wanted to return on low wages

BusiTheKing

i know everyone is caught in the market and competitive values and all that but sometimes you need to take a step back. if messi really wants to stay, there's absolutely nothing stopping him.

the concept of what's 'fair' being invoked by people on here clearly doesn't apply in a situation in which one party is tied up in their position in the negotiation

akaranzo

Mbappe hasn't even come close to overshadowing Neymar lol

Home of Barca Fans