Lionel Messi - v7

Nazario1985

For some people jumping on financial conclusion from the table I posted above look at the time span !! it was for a 5 years period, to include the Neymar scoop.

They since have been extremely rational and went to offloading / renting players on a regular basis.

At the same time we continued a spending frenzy with some unbreakable contract for players which made it near impossible to offload them.

Again our issue with LL regulations is more about the wage cap not the market expenditure.

This is how we compared to PSG in term of wages last year

FCB (N1 in the world) : 534 Millions euro

PSG (N3) : 340 Millions euro

I have two wishes:

1. PSG winning the next 2 CLs
2. Messigician having to watch the finals, with his eyes forcefully clamped open, like in A Clockwork Orange.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd pay for this forum's server costs for an entire year if Messigician is perma-banned.

El Gato

Villarato!
He was only willing if he was able to thwart their backstabbing way by binding them with CVC contract.

Critics will argue that formation of the Super League at the expense of established UEFA order is not backstabbing if the structure of revenue streams from the Super League are agreed upon.

It's obviously all wishy washy theoretical discussion, but I think it's definitely unwise of him to have said this. It'll give ammo to Super League proponents.

Messigician

I'd pay for this forum's server costs for an entire year if Messigician is perma-banned.

Stop seeking financial blackmail, if you don't like my posts the ignore button is right there I haven't broken any rules.

Sterlingfan was right about you

booge

Laporta wanted him gone. Laporta knows his vision for the new Barcelona.

You can tell they wanted him gone. Only time will tell if Laporta did the right thing.

xxxxxx

Figures will be similar.

So, why is it that MU expenditure don't bother you ?

Is it because it is not an oil club/state run club ?

Not remotely similar:

2016/2017

Man Utd: 676m PSG: 486m

2017/2018

Man Utd: 666m PSG: 541m

2018/2019

Man Utd: 711m PSG: 635m

2019/2020

Man Utd: 580m PSG: 540m

SmilerBam

E8RNZ-YWEAMofUm

I thank you GOAT.

FFS man, this is too sad. Can't believe it. Fucking Bartomeu and Tebas.

akaranzo

Laporta wanted him gone. Laporta knows his vision for the new Barcelona.

You can tell they wanted him gone. Only time will tell if Laporta did the right thing.

No you can't tell anything like that. You are just choosing to believe completely baseless rumors instead of what Laporta and Messi themselves said. Keep living in your fantasy if you want but this isn't what happened in reality, at all.

katzik

I can't get it. So messi is crying because Barca is not paying him 40m per year?
What about 10m? Is it ok for him?

Also what about the millions of Spanish people. If messi is crying because he can only get 10m per year, what should all people do who earn less than 40k per year?

El Gato

Villarato!
Stop seeking financial blackmail, if you don't like my posts the ignore button is right there I haven't broken any rules.

Sterlingfan was right about you

It's a fantastic resolution only if nobody quotes you.

Which everyone does.

Hope you're happy being universally seen as this useless leech :lol:

Home of Barca Fans