Lionel Messi - v7

FinBarcelonafan

Koeman's phrase that led to Messi's decision: "That's the end of the privileges"

According Diario Ol?, Messi left his first meeting with new Barcelona coach Koeman angry and frustrated when the Dutchman told him "that's the end of the privileges", and that as coach of Barcelona he was going to "be inflexible, it's necessary to think of the team."

For Messi, distraught after the thrashing at the hands of Bayern, this was too much - a position he saw as undermining his status as by far the best player in the squad and one he was unwilling to tolerate.

Told you guys he's done the board and Koeman are DONE

How is Messi our captain? Captain should put team over their own privileges

Messigician

Board have resigned. Koeman to be sacked and Messi stays.

Just get me Valverde in dawgs and y'all have made up for useless piece of shit Cuckien

kattanib

I do think Koeman's messed up if he's tried to 'show Messi who is boss'. Messi is someone you have to be delicate with because of his personality. He's a very sensitive person as well as an obvious ego. I remember he had that fall out with Lucho on the training ground which could have been critical until Xavi helped smooth it over and Lucho had to tread carefully with him after that.

Koeman is right to get rid of the fat shit as first order of business. But if that's the way he's handled Messi then it shows poor man management.

Or, showed where our real problem is.

Givenchy

Surely Messi can't stay now.. even if Barto does go, hes gonna look like the biggest spoiled brat in the history of football after this

KingLeo10

Koeman was right in his approach to Messi.

Anyone blaming Koeman is completely off the rocker. The blame is between the board and the amigos. We debate which percent goes where.

Home of Barca Fans