Lionel Messi - v7

FCBfan22

Messi has missed the second day of Training. He wants the matter to be closed this week[rac1]

Then he should speak and we should negotiate with him and City.

If he's silent, nothing will happen and Barto will continue with his deluded press.

If City has no money propose Garcia+Silva swap with no money involved. Just get it done.

Last edited:

Kuchi

It's sad to see the last titan of that project that started in 2008 gone, and to think it's Messi...depressing stuff.

Of course, everything comes to an end, so it had to happen and I don't mind him taking his chances elsewhere, if he thinks it would benefit him, he gave us the world and much more, for 15 years and that will never change.

A bit bitter about this damn mascarade and why he allows all this speculation to go around. Have a presser, say thank you for everything, say Barca will always be his home and family and go on your merry way. If he can gift us Barto's/board resignation in the process it would be extraordinary.

Time to rebuild, let's focus on that alone, one more year of Messi wont matter that much, it's just greed and conxex interests to force him to stay.

Raketa10

Then he should speak and we should negotiate with him and City.

If he's silent, nothing will happen and Barto will continue with his deluded press.

If City has no money propose Garcia+Silva swap with no money involved. Just get it done.

Garcia+Bernardo+Jesus. If they want to have the GOAT they have to make an effort! To be fair Garcia isn't worth much at the moment and Bernardo isn't one of Peps favorites so we should be pressing as hard as possible! If they want Messi as badly as it seams I am sure we can land all 3 of them.

Last edited:

LMTR14

Not sure how many snooker fans there are but I would compare Messi vs Ronaldo to Ronnie O?Sullivan vs Hendry.

Hendry has 7 world championships to Ronnies 6 but Ronnie has more titles that aren?t the top competition. Ronnie is far more about natural talent whilst Hendry is a mental giant, Ronnie can easily lose interest and lose his head.

didn't hendry turn out to be a cheat? I stopped watching snooker some years ago, also because I didn't want to see ronnie suck anymore. but he won the wc this year actually

LMTR14

well have to say, if Messi really wants to leave for free he's a piece of shit

messi already ruined his reputation with all of this shit, he should've looked for a compromise from the beginning. he sure won't do it now after it's too late

he needs to leave. but seeing messi with those fuckers at city and especially that knee-bending piece of shit guardiola will hurt though. but there's a thin line between love and hate after all, and there have already always been aspects of messi I loathed (religiousness, tattoos, walking etc.)

Last edited:

Messigician

❗Man City believe that the Messi operation is financially and economically impractical. [md]

❗City know that they are under the magnifying glass. After being imposed to pay a ?10M fine due to UEFA Financial Fair Play rules in July, the Mancunian club don't want to take any risks. [md]

📰 ? Su?rez and Vidal are the only two players who are pushing Messi to stay at the Camp Nou. [skysports]

❗Guardiola has told Messi that it is best for him to stay and end his career at Barcelona. [md]

📰 ? Man City will rule out the signing of Messi if there is a fee to pay. [md]

He's staying folks. MD is the board's mouthpiece.

Neymessi

I can be sure as fuck that out of all amigos who are praising Messi to leave so it pushes their narrative and propoganda, Pique is the only one who is atm trying his best to make Messi understand that he should stay.

Messigician

❗Man City believe that the Messi operation is financially and economically impractical. [md]

❗City know that they are under the magnifying glass. After being imposed to pay a ?10M fine due to UEFA Financial Fair Play rules in July, the Mancunian club don't want to take any risks. [md]

📰 ? Su?rez and Vidal are the only two players who are pushing Messi to stay at the Camp Nou. [skysports]

❗Guardiola has told Messi that it is best for him to stay and end his career at Barcelona. [md]

📰 ? Man City will rule out the signing of Messi if there is a fee to pay. [md]

He's staying folks. MD is the board's mouthpiece.

It is starting to sound like Suarez and Messi will stay imo

LMTR14

I love when people got fooled by this Jordan narrative. The most protected NBA player ever, he is NBA and Big Corporations product. They created his image, players can't defend him because the moment you touch him it's a foul. Won nothing without Pipen and PJax. Won something when NBA is watered down and the 80s players are old. Retired when there's a competition with Hakeem. Bulls still a winning team without him with Pipen. Lose to Magic after he came back but media don't talk about it. Messi and Jordan were treated differently

what's with people swooning over those freaks here. hoopball is the LOWEST form of sport I know of, even when it comes to US sports which are all ridiculously stupid (except maybe for based ball, which is so unaccessible I can't even figure it out). nobody with more than two brain cells can take that shite seriously. next you start comparing messi to the undertaker or something. fucking ridiculous

Catta

If City can't pay, then do a player exchange. Bernardo and Garcia for Messi wouldn't be a bad deal for both sides.

Home of Barca Fans