Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Andresito

Staff member
@Andresito He didnt insult anybody, just explained why he gets in offense mode when ppl attack him ? Why ban for that ?
He doesn't seem to like this place anyway as he seems to hate everyone. All in all he's an annoying asshole and the forum is a better place without him as was evident during his last ban.

Now let's focus on two wonderful games.

Maradona37

I noticed it depends who is saying that, for example if a known Messifan says X it's constructive criticism while if a Ronaldo fan like for example me says X it's trolling 🤣

Anyways, not interested in these Messi/Ronaldo discussions 🙄
Yeah I get you. And I am not either, can't be bothered with the debate really.

For what it's worth you are a good lad.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He doesn't seem to like this place anyway as he seems to hate everyone. All in all he's an annoying asshole and the forum is a better place without him as was evident during his last ban.

Now let's focus on two wonderful games.

Noo dude he just hate the baiting-obsessed Messibois group (K,C,D,R)

Come on, at least let it be only a day ban. He has just responded to the things Cata and KL have said to him.

CatalinR10

He has just responded to the things Cata and KL have said to him.

I didn't say shit to him.

You can both go on another forum and troll/insult/curse Barcelona/Messi or any other Barca legend. Thing is on any other forum you'll get banned after 2 days for the same shit you do here for years now.

KingLeo10

The other trolls now campaigning for Temp to be freed?

Color me surprised. Comment on the games and give some football opinions, ya bozos instead of crying.

CatalinR10

retarded mods

Yep there were no reasons to ban him today, no insults

thumbs-up-90s.gif

Maradona37

The problem with Temp is he's very temperamental (pardon the pun). He is sometimes civilised and ok, but he's always on the edge of exploding and insulting or abusing people. King Leo has had it from him recently (admittedly Leo can more than stand up for himself) and I got it out of the blue last weekend. I was rather taken aback by how angry he was at me lol.

You can't have that sort of unpredictable temperament on a forum. He needs to prove he can debate without always insulting and without trolling and trying to provoke people on Barca legends. Then he could come back.

Home of Barca Fans