Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazario1985

You was always one of those : If Messi doesn't do exactly like i want he is shit even when he does.

He have to play for free / or move to the club i want / score in the games i want / win the trophies i chose ... otherwise he is a shit player as proved by BBZ & [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] two very reliable sources in the internet

serghei

You was always one of those : If Messi doesn't do exactly like i want he is shit even when he does.

He have to play for free / or move to the club i want / score in the games i want / win the trophies i chose ... otherwise he is a shit player as proved by BBZ & [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] two very reliable sources in the internet

I see at least 1 order of a PSG shirt in the next 6 months looming for you.

Newcomer

Have to admit my weekly football watch is basically EPL 2-3 games a week + Barca all games and some Romanian games here and there. Very rarely Atletico/Madrid/Sevilla and a bit of Bundesliga (mainly derbies). Derbies in Italy and almost no Ligue 1 bar 2-3 games a year (mostly on Friday night).

Understandable. You can't watch it all and no one will blame people not watching Ligue 1. I prolly wouldn't watch if i was not french and fan of PSG. And tbh, if i was a Bar?a fan, i wouldn't watch Messi play for PSG either.

Messigician

He should do what i want then lol

Nazario1985

I am Messi fan.

2003-2019 his dominance ended with Valverde's sacking.

I will remember him as the GOAT not the Eibarman he has become.

(Just some jokes now that he isn't our player, don't take it so seriously lol we all love Messi)

Don't bs fake assed with your jokes, because they are not.

You spam some random fake shit all day long and YOU ALWAYS backtrack it as a joke

Messigician

Understandable. You can't watch it all and no one will blame people not watching Ligue 1. I prolly wouldn't watch if i was not french and fan of PSG. And tbh, if i was a Bar?a fan, i wouldn't watch Messi play for PSG either.

Facts brother, always keeping things real around Barcaforums bitter delusions

serghei

Tbh, I plan to watch more this season because of Messi. Just curious to see how he'll do. But I truly expect you to wrap up the league this season by early march. It's gonna be a travesty of a title fight.

malvolio

Facts :lol:

serghei

Thing is this galactico model of PSG will initially draw more neutral fans. But after a short while, the league's overall level can't sustain it. The best thing about Pep's Barca is they had a tough Madrid to deal with, that Mourinho team in 2011 was CL winner material if not for that dream team of Barca. Not to mention MSN Barca, who had to fight a triple CL winning Madrid team filled with superstars.

Ligue 1 has nothing even in the same galaxy with that. So pretty soon fans will realize it's basically a top team beating the shit out of mediocre opposition with no exception.

JamDav1982

From my experience folk in UK are all in on EPL and largely stopped caring all that much about watching La Liga years ago.

It used to be seen as highly technical league that could watch some top players on a Saturday/Sunday night after EPL games had finished.

Now EPL has far better technical teams and barely any reason to watch Spanish football and that was the case with Messi.

More interest in getting their fantasy football teams together than bothering all that much about Messi going to PSG.

serghei

From my experience folk in UK are all in on EPL and largely stopped caring all that much about watching La Liga years ago.

It used to be seen as highly technical league that could watch some top players on a Saturday/Sunday night after EPL games had finished.

Now EPL has far better technical teams and barely any reason to watch Spanish football and that was the case with Messi.

More interest in getting their fantasy football teams together than bothering all that much about Messi going to PSG.

True, 2-3 years ago I watched overall more La Liga than EPL. In recent years tough, EPL is where great entertainment is. It's almost better than CL (surely is except from about 2-3 games in CL, usually semis and final). It's the whole package except they have the worst refereeing around, absolute joke :lol:.

It's gonna be hard to deal with that, but IMO the key is the collection of world-class managers that is playing a big part.

Nazario1985

No one is comparing League 1 to the best version of LL ever !!!

Even now were LL is pretty much a joke since last year it's not comparable.

+ Lyon never regained it's strengths
+ OM just got out from that corrupted socio system
+ Monaco thinks more about $$ than competing for something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans