Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
I don't understand why OG spends so much effort on Messi hate. Literally no one on this forum disagrees with the root cause anymore. Yes he is not playing well this season. He is not even top 10 for Balon D'or. It's done and dusted. You're just taking the piss now.

thanks richard i agree completely

BarcaOG

Banned
ill be here fighting the good fight as long as the deluded messibois continue to spew nonsense

not everyone is as sensible as you Richard. fortunately the delusional minority is increasingly just that--a minority

KingLeo10

ill just enjoy CR continuing to smash records and winning international titles which messi will nnnnnnnnnnnnnevvvvvvvvvverrrr do :cheers:

Let it be known that the inbred was too much of a coward to own up to the single greatest L on Bacaforum history.

Hid like a little bitch on the "OGBarca" account lurking these forums for months until Messi started performing poorly at PSG...and then returned.

And claims to have supported Argentina at the Copa after all the Messi hate/vitriol - what a fucking cuck. Should have known this already from how he keeps [MENTION=12580]Wolf[/MENTION]e and me like we're some lost father figures :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
Let it be known that the inbred was too much of a coward to own up to the single greatest L on Bacaforum history.

Hid like a little bitch on the "OGBarca" account lurking these forums for months until Messi started performing poorly at PSG...and then returned.

And claims to have supported Argentina at the Copa after all the Messi hate/vitriol - what a fucking cuck. Should have known this already from how he keeps [MENTION=12580]Wolf[/MENTION]e and me like we're some lost father figures :lol:

cope loser

your time here is over. you are the recipient of the fattest L in this forums history. retreat to the desert where all losers belong. messi will keep you company

BarcaOG

Banned
ew lmfao what a cringe comparison. wolfe is actually a decent lad, thoughtful, insightful, funny

i dont give a fuck about you mate, youre the one who stalks me/gician/fati/rassy like an unhinged psycho

if wolfe left the forum that would indeed be a loss

you are very warmly welcome to leave and never come back, thanks :)

Iniesta Ultra

The sad truth is that the Valverde years 2017-2020 (2.5 years) was his last chance to win CL,
he was still good, despite not at his best

Problem is the coward-ish and ineffective tactics Ernie used, and his positioning as false RW
His only chance to win CL those years would have been IF the team was playing sth close to a 4-2-3-1 with him occupying the CAM role (freedom of movement of course), 2 wingers always out wide and 1 striker to stretch the pitch both vertically and horizontally which was necessary for him to find space to move, and then of course 2 DMs that could run a lot (hence not Busi, or else you need Kante next to him to compensate)

None of that happened, hence the outcome we all witnessed

More than cowardish tactics, we had too many players starting who just weren't good enough. The problem despite a recent few good weeks is much worse now.

BarcaOG

Banned
More than cowardish tactics, we had too many players starting who just weren't good enough. The problem despite a recent few good weeks is much worse now.

im not sure it was cowardish tactics so much as it was a lack of spine and mental fortitude. it seems to me that the 3-0 vs liverpool and 4-1 vs Rome were fine in terms of tactics

what we needed was the resolve to see those initial, promising results through

BarcaOG

Banned
i think youre right though that maybe our approach to those fateful second legs was not the correct one; but i think the weight of the problem in those matches was mental fragility

Morten

well ive been calling this for at least 2 years now on this forum so it is nice to be vindicated

i am excited by the current barca project, with all its faults, and am enjoying the experiment much more than the last few years with the clown leo leading the team to ruin. weaning ourselves from messi was never going to be easy so it's not like im expecting titles. but i love to see hungry youngsters fighting for a place in the starting 11 (despite Xavi's amigo obsession) and the idea of a new era for us.

it is entirely a delicious, sweet, savoury added bonus that the universe has proven me right, too.

I just don't understand this joy you take in "dunking" on the greatest player in the history of your club.

Though its ultimately about the club and you have to move on from older players, i don't take joy in legends at my own club struggling, whether it be here or at a different club.

Nobody is without flaws, Messi isn't either, but you should show at least some gratitude if you are truly a Barca-fan.

BarcaOG

Banned
I just don't understand this joy you take in "dunking" on the greatest player in the history of your club.

Though its ultimately about the club and you have to move on from older players, i don't take joy in legends at my own club struggling, whether it be here or at a different club.

Nobody is without flaws, Messi isn't either, but you should show at least some gratitude if you are truly a Barca-fan.

i have a revisionist account of who the greatest player(s) in our history are. for me they are the eternal xavi and iniesta--after them, sure, messi. its no coincidence to me that messi was unable to give us a CL after Xavi left.

there are other considerations too--such as the amount of money we gave messi (what was it, 8 contracts in 9 years or something?) while we had serious financial problems, which we continue to have today.

KingLeo10

On EV before his troll/attention whore persona took off:

holy shit he is a sinkhole and everything around him detriorates

shittiest barca coach in the last 20 years..he makes tata look like a genius

lol, look at the history revisionists coming out.

no, valverde was a disaster. he masterminded two of our worst humiliations ever. he was shit

If he had ANY shame, he would resign in the morning. This was the most insipid, spiritless and uninspired Clasico I've ever seen. A disgrace to our traditions.

After

EV is the only good thing to happen to this club since 2015

thank u maestro

Took me all of 5 seconds of querying the EV thread to expose this deranged attention whore. Please give him his 2 cents so he can move on for the day. :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
ok KL coooool you can stalk posters on the forummmm

its really terrific that you know how to use the search function. bravo!

what kind of a loser spends his time tracking shit ppl say on a sports forum? and then you say that we are obsessed with YOU? lmfao

youre an unhinged psycho stalker please get a life :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans