Liverpool

Horatio

You're welcome
Macallister is 24. He has had only one good season in his career, the last one. He had a great world cup but so many others also did and they have come back and performed atrociously at club level.

Watching him you ask yourself, what is he exceptional at? He is a jack of all trades and master of none. At 35m it's obviously worth the gamble, but he just looks a mediocre player to me all around. The White Kessi who got carried by Messi.
I forger at times hes that young. He looks 38

Rory

I don't think he's being billed as some outstanding world class player.

But he's definitely very good, can play as cm, dm or am. Has a great mentality, leadership, workrate. Can score sort or long distance, pass any range, through balls, passes between lines. Good dribbler. Perfect liverpool player imo.

I'd much rather have him over Gavi/Kessie.

Birdy

But he's definitely very good, can play as cm, dm or am. Has a great mentality, leadership, workrate. Can score sort or long distance, pass any range, through balls, passes between lines. Good dribbler. Perfect liverpool player imo.

His ball retention ability is highly underrated as well.

Bargain of the summer for sure

soul24rage

Agreed, individually he's not a superstar and will unlikely win you a game, but he elevates the collective aspect of the team, a great team player and a lot of elite coaches will like him for his tactical versatility.

Rory

Agreed, individually he's not a superstar and will unlikely win you a game, but he elevates the collective aspect of the team, a great team player and a lot of elite coaches will like him for his tactical versatility.
Also he's been injured for 4 games his entire Brighton career. Liverpool have had too many injury prone midfielders. His addition is huge for them

mc_lovin

Still remember when Gravenberch was this must-sign talent. I wouldn't trust him, Bayern completely discarded him for a reason.

Thuram is alright.

Home of Barca Fans