Lliga: Espanyol - Barca 0-2

F

Flavia

Rafinha and Iniesta, again? They have proven, time and again, that they play badly together. I really don't get the insistence. This game is too important... Sigh.

anguy

Rafinha and Iniesta have always sucked together. WTF is LE thinking? Replacing one of them with Sergi Roberto (I never thought I'd utter that sentence) and the balance becomes much better, but they both on pitch together? Plus Messi in walking mode? Our right flank is going to be totally run over...

hardyboy

Can't complain too much. Rakitic looked tired after the PSG game. Good that he rested him. Hope everyone gives their all. Its a must win game.

F

Flavia

Expecting Iniesta-Rafinha to boss the game now...

That would be a first. It'll be great if that happens. Last time they started was against Celta, and the game improved tenfold when Rafinha was replaced by Xavi.

StarLord

That would be a first. It'll be great if that happens. Last time they started was against Celta, and the game improved tenfold when Rafinha was replaced by Xavi.

Didn't Rafinha start with Iniesta vs Villarreal and played really well in that 3-2 game?

raskolnikov

Enrique favouring his pet over Xavi/Rakitic in difficult game is making things very difficult for us.

Could very well end up being one of those games where we struggle big time, thanks to stubborn Lucho.

bungsalman

i think its risk enough if xavi or rakitic plays since kick off. do we have much options at MF?

Home of Barca Fans