Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

ManusXavi

How are Alves and Alba going to play? Surely we won't see them up the field too much. I would like the defense to be the defense.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
i will be in El Estadio Santiago Bernabeu to watch the game live with my familly,
and i really hope we spank them 4-2 there defense and ikar are totally shit,
any how i hope we watch a game worth the money i spent and the long trip :)

come on barca lets gooooooo.

Have fun dude! Hope our boys make you proud

Barcilliant

We can win this, I'm quietly confident. I wasn't even impressed with them yesterday despite all the commies masterbating over them.

They took their chances and besides Liverpool have regressed big time this season.

In order to win though we have a central defence containing Mathieu and Bartra with Mascherano and not Busquets protecting them.

THIS! Strong, physical pairing with Batra & Mathieu. Then a more aggressive, physical Mascherano shielding the defence. Busquets has been quite poor this season and we need Mascherano in midfield NOT in defence.

Watched the Lpool game. Madrid looked good but poor opposition will always do that. Liverpool do not have ONE world class player in their team-RM had at least 6 in their team last night. The second half was a training session. Gulf in class was massive.

Neymessi

Had a bad vision.Alves crosses,looses the ball,RM counters and alves does not track back.

OMG.

Anyway just think if somehow alves keeps ronaldo in his pocket for the full game and bravo proves his worth by keeping a clean sheet yet again.

Neymessi

THIS! Strong, physical pairing with Batra & Mathieu. Then a more aggressive, physical Mascherano shielding the defence. Busquets has been quite poor this season and we need Mascherano in midfield NOT in defence.

Watched the Lpool game. Madrid looked good but poor opposition will always do that. Liverpool do not have ONE world class player in their team-RM had at least 6 in their team last night. The second half was a training session. Gulf in class was massive.

Liverpool is still better than ajax for me and they defeated them with much ease than we did ajax and they played away and we at home.Its easy to say they are playing better in the last few games than us.

Also,bartra and mathieu have never played as a CB pairing together so I won't start them against madrid.

Schumi

Both halves were training sessions.

Frodo_FCB

I dreamed we won 3-4..Messi and Iniesta scored and Ronaldo with a deflected freekick...I dont remember the other goals :lol:

Schumi

Liverpool is still better than ajax for me and they defeated them with much ease than we did ajax and they played away and we at home.Its easy to say they are playing better in the last few games than us.

Also,bartra and mathieu have never played as a CB pairing together so I won't start them against madrid.

That's what I would have said before seeing the two teams. But I am not so sure of that now. In any case, football does not work in the way you are suggesting. Real Sociedad must really be world-beaters then! Let alone Atletico who have already beaten them twice.

Neymessi

That's what I would have said before seeing the two teams. But I am not so sure of that now. In any case, football does not work in the way you are suggesting. Real Sociedad must really be world-beaters then! Let alone Atletico who have already beaten them twice.

football does not work that way,but real is still doing better and the game is at berna which is the difference.They don't have a liable player by any means like we have pique and alves.The advantages are higher on their side.Also if you see I mentioned "last few games" and sociedad and atletico do not come in the last few.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
If there's one thing Alves always managed to do here, it is performing against RM. I don't think he will be a liability this weekend.

xavi_the_Boss

football does not work that way,but real is still doing better and the game is at berna which is the difference.They don't have a liable player by any means like we have pique and alves.The advantages are higher on their side.Also if you see I mentioned "last few games" and sociedad and atletico do not come in the last few.

As if it would make such a difference that they play at home.It really doesn´t.
Not sure if Pique even plays but Pepe has some brainfarts and the Modric-Kroos midfield infront of the defense is still questionable.

Home of Barca Fans