Luis Enrique

delancey

LE also had some of the best players in the world + the undisputed GOAT. Easier to make a team perform when a certain someone scores goals out of nothing in every single match. With that said, LE isn’t wrong - under Xavi, we played HARAM ball. He just wasn’t qualified to lead our team, and most fans would agree.

TheStig

It's taken out of context, he was only talking about the first leg against PSG where we really played like Eibar with the long balls to Lewa. The irony is that it worked and Xavi was right.

Messi983

Powerful message.

The words dedicated to his daughter Xana with which Luis Enrique puts an end to his documentary

More than five years later, in the last chapter of his documentary, Luis Enrique made a deep reflection and had an emotional memory of Xana.

"And you will say to yourself... Can I consider myself lucky or unfortunate? I consider myself lucky, very lucky. "But your daughter died when she was 9 years old"... My daughter Xana came to live with us when she was 9 years old." wonderful years. And we have a thousand memories of her. Videos, things... incredible."

"My father couldn't have photos of Xana, until I came home one day and told him... "why aren't there any photos of you have to put Xana. "Xana is alive," I answered. On the physical plane she is not there, but on the spiritual plane she is. Every day we talk about her and we don't laugh and remember."

"I think Xana still sees us. How do I want Xana to think we lived through this?"

Home of Barca Fans