Luis Suárez

serghei

Suarez is a club legend, but not of the highest order. If he starts making troubles like a Bale he'd drop even more down the ladder.

No doubt well under guys like Eto'o and Ronaldinho.

Messigician

Suarez is a club legend, but not of the highest order. If he starts making troubles like a Bale he'd drop even more down the ladder.

I'd make trouble too If I was given a 1 minute phone call telling me I'd be replaced by fkn Martinez after all I've done for the club.

It's one thing for Halland or Mbappe to replace Suarez but Martinez? Really?

KingLeo10

I'd make trouble too If I was given a 1 minute phone call telling me I'd be replaced by fkn Martinez after all I've done for the club.

Luckily for you, you won't be hired by an employer that pays you tens of millions to ever be in that position.

Calma.

ViscaFCB

Top 3 most goals in club history but he's not a legend? Ok

No he isn't. He was a world class striker for a long time, but other than that, his most important goals were mostly inside Spain aside from the UEFA CL Final one vs Juve. He won a single Champions with us, didn't help the young transcend and adapt (specially this season), and he has been horrible on the CL for a long ass time now. He isn't a legend, he is a striker that did a great amount of goals when he was fully fit to play a football match at a decent level.

serghei

It's not for sure we'll get Martinez. According to the press, we got Neymar about 7 times since he went to PSG. We were never even remotely close to bringing him back. I doubt even the faintest form of a formal offer ever landed on PSG's table.

Messigician

It's not for sure we'll get Martinez. According to the press, we got Neymar about 7 times since he went to PSG.

Martinez and Depay are literally the only two replacements we've been linked with.

If we spend 100m on Martinez I truly think we will hit rock bottom, I'm genuinely fearful and upset about my beloved Barca's future.

malvolio

ronaldinho? you like them double standards? he was fat and lazy, and missed trainings due to parties.

KingLeo10

ronaldinho? you like them double standards? he was fat and lazy, and missed trainings due to parties.

He's also one of the reasons we're sitting at the big boys table as a club these days.

Let me know when Suarez destroys sides like AC Milan 00s, Chelsea 00s, or RM by himself.

serghei

Yea, after he made us the biggest and most popular team on the planet. With kids on the streets around the world trying to do elasticos wearing 1 dollar sneakers.

Richard.H

If you think Suarez is up there with Ronaldinho as a club legend, then you are the first member of the Messigician club de amigos.

giphy.gif

malvolio

Yea, after he made us the biggest and most popular team on the planet. With kids on the streets around the world trying to do elasticos wearing 1 dollar sneakers.

so its all about the youtube highlight reels. not about being professional or respecting the club. ronaldinho didn't make us what we are, those are cruyff and messi.

If you think Suarez is up there with Ronaldinho as a club legend, then you are the first member of the Messigician club de amigos.

not the point i was trying to make. but feel free to fuck off.

raedkuwait

Will I have to get this off my chest
I have been watching and supporting barca
Since early 90s, I have never seen a worst and more disgusting player than suarz I am gone have a party when he leaves, club legend my ass, if he didn't have Messi feeding him goals he wouldn't even score.

Home of Barca Fans