Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

1. Adriano - his goal was the alarm clock we needed after a 30 minute nap. Woke us up and never looked back.
2. Messi - the orthodonist braces up again, can't take away the effect the 3rd goal had on the team, that was the nail in the coffin.
3. Sergio - the composure, the calm the zen of this guy is unmatched. He has the crowd on mute with 10 bodies in the box, he fakes the shot, takes the shot for the top corner winner.

Me55i D105

1. Adriano For that first goal which made the others possible, was a wake up call for the team and came from nowhere. Brilliant!
2. Busquets He did some dodgy things but the ice cold goal just before halftime was so important and earned him the second spot. Demoralized the Atletico side.
3. Messi for the killing blow which destroyed the resolve of Atletico Madrid and coming from a poor game. Only player I have ever seen which can have several quite games and then suddenly... BAM!!! beast mode, surprise two-three goals.

Special shout-out to Alba and Sanchez for their work effort, I love players who run the entire game and give their all for the team.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Busquets
Adriano
Messi

I was going to include Alexis as third place, but how can you turn a blind eye to another two goals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans