Manchester United

Robbie

BREAKING NEWS

ceJV0gM.jpg

ceefoo

More than Guardiola had when he got the Barca job.
Different case, as Pep was an inside man who knew the club back-to-front and unlike Moyes he was promoted from within.

EDIT
Although admittedly, Pep's appointed was a calculated risk.

Difference with Moyes is, he has been a the same premier league club for 10 years and has only done okay.

Is a manager that has done okay REALLY the man capable of stepping in to Fergies shoes at one of the biggest jobs in football?

Last edited:

Jenks

Difference with Moyes is, he has been a the same premier league club for 10 years and has only done okay.

He's done a lot better than OK. When you take into account the financial situation at Everton and past squads he's worked absolute wonders. Whether that's something that can be translated into a massive job however is anyone's guess.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It is said a significant announcement will be made. I think it'll be Ferguson saying he'll retire in X years as opposed to retiring now. Never liked him but I'd like to see him go 30 years at the helm of United.

Edit: Now the headlines have changed to "considering his future" as opposed to announcing his retirement. Won't happen yet, I'd be surprised if it did.

Last edited:
F

feng327

i can't find the match video of the Manchester United . But i think Manchester United had good performance.

ceefoo

I don't know why but I feel a little bit sad. :(

The End of an Era. Over 26 years at the same club. We will never see his like again.

K

kingleo

WHO CARES! stability is overrated! many teams have had success with changing managers all the time! i dont know why United are so obsessed to have a new manager who will stay for a long time!

ceefoo

Sir Alex Ferguson Honours at Manchester United

13 x Premier League
2 x Champions League
5 x FA Cup
4 x League Cup
1 x Club World Cup
1 x UEFA Super Cup
1 x UEFA Cup Winners Cup
10 x Community Shield

impeh

Hi, its me..