Manchester United

barcanuck

Sad day for football. Sir Alex is beyond legend. We will never see a coach endure almost 3 decades in charge of the same team.

K

kingleo

Looks like Rooney to Chelsea is going to happen this summer, Mourinho's first signing.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I come from a part of Asia where it will be considered as HUGE! Bigger than RVN and Cristina

Yes but in reality they have a superior player in Van Persie already and losing Rooney won't be a blow at all. Kagawa is already in place to take his No.10 position.

SEvolution

Yes but in reality they have a superior player in Van Persie already and losing Rooney won't be a blow at all. Kagawa is already in place to take his No.10 position.

Well, VP is aging (also injury record is worst, goes invisibru on big events) and WR10 is younger also Kagawa is not as physical and a brute kinda figure as Rooney (which sadly is a quality you need to have in midfield else you'll get rolled over in EPL) look at City's midfield, Chelsea uses Ramires-Obi or Rami-Luiz in key matches. Arsenal with Arteta/Diaby and Wilshere and the list goes on.

The game against real madrid was enough to convince where Kagawa looked the easiest one when they chased him to snatch the ball. Even Old-Giggs looked tougher than Kagawa

Last edited:

BigBarcaBoy

Let's face it Rooney should have left years ago, how any scouser can play for them when they sing about how they hate scousers for 90 minutes and his manager said he's a typical scouser and has a chip on his shoulder. His influence on the team is becoming less and less as well.

Gilberto

Ryan Giggs has never played for a different club than Man Utd or a different manager than Sir Alex. Will he retire after this season?

Andrew M

Sad day for football. Sir Alex is beyond legend. We will never see a coach endure almost 3 decades in charge of the same team.

Wenger could still do it. He is still looking for the most seasons without a trophy but still in top 4 record.

I come from a part of Asia where it will be considered as HUGE! Bigger than RVN and Cristina

I know EPL marketing is second to none, but I will never fully understand how shrek face is popular with anyone except the local pie shop salesman.

Home of Barca Fans