Marc Bartra

F

Flavia

Bartra has very beautiful eyes, you guys are jealous :p

maxresdefault.jpg

Barcelona plan to renew the contract of centre back Marc Bartra (22) for 4 or 5 seasons. [mundo deportivo]

I guess our management aren't totally incompetent after all (but then again, I guess even a management as incompetent as ours can see that we need to renew him).

Good news if it's true.

desoe

He'd surely want some guarantees. He's simply too good & improving to be benched like Roberto or God forbid - JDS. And we remember what happened with our last canterano who wanted "guarantees".

He'd surely want some guarantees. He's simply too good & improving to be benched like Roberto or God forbid - JDS. And we remember what happened with our last canterano who wanted "guarantees".

Well, with the way he's been playing, he deserves some guarantees. He's been our best CB this season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I said the same when Thiago was still here... and would repeat the same. There should never be a guarantee given. Let him fight for his playing time is all I would say. Thiago's contract extension has indeed set a very bad example to others :angry: Fcuk you Pep

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I said the same when Thiago was still here... and would repeat the same. There should never be a guarantee given. Let him fight for his playing time is all I would say. Thiago's contract extension has indeed set a very bad example to others :angry: Fcuk you Pep
He has fought for more playing time by being our best CB this season, but he is still not getting it, because of Tata's bias towards a certain useless midget.

NeyMesSis

He has fought for more playing time by being our best CB this season, but he is still not getting it, because of Tata's bias towards a certain useless midget.

Yes he was very good, but to say he was the best isn't fair because he hasn't played against madrid, atletico, atletic, and the other good teams!

Home of Barca Fans