Marc Bartra

Zangash

Banned
Bartra has been questioned very much lately :lol:.

I think in 3-4 years, he will be our captain, he loves the club and he seems like a great leader.

In 3-4 years Messi will be our captain, most likely.

With the model of our captaincy system it seems unlikely for a player to achieve captaincy before they hit 30 now.

L

linetty

Br7YVbwIQAAw3WE.jpg:large

Br7YWIAIgAA2Xzc.jpg:large

:lol:

L

linetty

Bartra: "At B-team, Luis Enrique insisted every game was a final. And that's the way to win everything. He has the right profile." [marca]

Bartra: "How did Luis Enrique motivate us at Barcelona B? Just seeing his face is enough." [marca]

:lol:

L

linetty

Bartra: "I have a mental coach for a few years now. It helps my motivation, but also my focus during games and dealing with pressure."

Bartra: "I've always gone forward a lot. But Luis Enrique, Guardiola and Tata taught me when it's a solution, and not a problem." [marca]

BibB

Bartra: "I have a mental coach for a few years now. It helps my motivation, but also my focus during games and dealing with pressure."

Bartra: "I've always gone forward a lot. But Luis Enrique, Guardiola and Tata taught me when it's a solution, and not a problem." [marca]

Interesting it says Tata there and not Tito.

I

instinct

Bartra: We would like to dedicate the Colombino trophy to Lord Song. We couldn't have done it without his blessing.

Home of Barca Fans