Marc Bartra

DinhoR10

Matheiu is the better defender than him, but he has excellent distribution and attacking runs so they complement each other similar to Pique-Puyol in that Puyol made up for Pique's faults.

Zangash

Banned
Matheiu is the better defender than him, but he has excellent distribution and attacking runs so they complement each other similar to Pique-Puyol in that Puyol made up for Pique's faults.

Mathiieu is probably our worst CB at the moment. Poor tackles, constant yellow cards, panicked clearances, man, he's just a mess. Even against Huesca he was shocking several times and the introduction of Edgar actually solidified our back line.

I don't know what our overall best CB pairing is, but it almost definitely has to include Bartra at this point.

Cule Finn

I thought this guy was one of the best players for us tonight. He has the spirit that reminds me of Puyol. Bartresi just needs more regular minutes.

DinhoR10

Looked out of place in the first half but got into the role, Lucho needs to test these kinds of things out in easier games instead of a baptism by fire.

Truthist

That's the best performance by a BARCA RB for many a year. The performance puts into perspective, to me at least how incompetent Dani Alves is.

This performance screams out loud to Lucho, that please give youth a chance.

Home of Barca Fans