Marc Bartra

barcanuck

Great squad player but he can't be trusted to start with a new partner like Vermalen. Should of been Masche in the back with him and Busi or Samper in the DM.

Richard.H

Good squad player but anyone expecting him to be a Barca starter is out of their minds. He is in about the same league as Fontas, who imo is a decent CB

Egert

Estonian Culé
Marc Bartra has become father for the first time this morning. His girlfriend Melissa gave birth to a baby girl, "Gala".

Gongratz, Marc! Hopefully he will get his things clear in his head now and be a decent back-up again :)

barcanuck

Marc Bartra has become father for the first time this morning. His girlfriend Melissa gave birth to a baby girl, "Gala".

Gongratz, Marc! Hopefully he will get his things clear in his head now and be a decent back-up again :)

Congrats to him and his family! I hope his wife due any moment was why he was so bad at the San mames!

God Serena

I don't care what his excuse is. With Pique being suspended for 4 games we NEED him to step up for us. He's our only right CB option and our start to the season is going to be tough.

Alik

I don't think he can/will do worse than he's done so far.

Like someone said before, Bartra's performances in the past few matches were below his usual level.

The only worrying thing might be if he's lost his confidence and goes into the matches nervously.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pique was equally bad just 8 MONTHS AGO, and look how he improved.

No, he wasn't.

Pique has been top class since the 2013/14 season apart from the WC(just came back from an injury and was rusty) and a couple of weeks or so last season.

anguy

No, he wasn't.

Pique has been top class since the 2013/14 season apart from the WC(just came back from an injury and was rusty) and a couple of weeks or so last season.

That's not how I remember him, I remember him being poor for almost whole first half of last season. Especially being repeatedly schooled in one on one situations.

Home of Barca Fans