Martin Braithwaite

serghei

Bet this guy is actually delusional enough to think he will get minutes here if he forces a stay.

He is gonna get shook when he is not called up to any game and loses his place for Denmark in their World Cup squad :lol:

Choices and consequences.

Staying in a team where you are like 9th option or something in attack is a career suicide. Players who were ahead of him by 3-4 places are leaving, like Depay, and Abde.

Lewa, Auba, Ansu, Ferran, Dembele, Raphinha, Gavi, and even Torre will be ahead of him in any attacking position.

Givenchy

Feels kinda like Barca are back to being a serious club again after this summer. It was fun, a nice meme and all but now we want to win trophies so, thank you and goodbye. Playtime is over.

Won't deny it's a dirty business and I don't like how Frenkie and Braithwaite have been treated but Barca come first, second and third.

khaled_a_d

Booing players is cringe, doubt Braithwaite gives a shit though he's getting paid handsomely.

One thing that does piss me off a little though; wasn't he bitching about game time recently? Then he gets offers but rejects them, THAT is leech mentality.

Real Madrid fans booed Cristiano, Bale & Benzema among others. :lol: And those are legends..
If anything, this is more needed from Barca fans.

khaled_a_d

Hope we don't send him on loan with us paying part of his wages. That is to good for him, getting the full contract while also playing. He doesn't deserve such a good deal.

Send him to the stands, then he will realise that his career will be dead if he doesn't leave.

This is what is going to happen, and probably all sides know that already.
It is just the terms of what we cover is the obstacle. Obviously we tried to get rid of all wages, but on September 1st we will agree sending him somewhere
That will be my guess

iniestaGOAT

This is what is going to happen, and probably all sides know that already.
It is just the terms of what we cover is the obstacle. Obviously we tried to get rid of all wages, but on September 1st we will agree sending him somewhere
That will be my guess

To Barca B

Is true level

delancey

I think we have to register our old players first, at least that's how i remember it being reported last season in regard to salary cap and registering the new signings.

Man, all of these weird and Bureaucratic La Liga rules serve absolutely no purpose. As long as we pay him, it should be up to us who we register.

iniestaGOAT

Man, all of these weird and Bureaucratic La Liga rules serve absolutely no purpose. As long as we pay him, it should be up to us who we register.

True not sure what the argument against it would be

Why shouldn't a club be allowed to register whatever players they have at their disposal

Rera

Man fuck that... We now have 6 forwards ahead of him, the 'worst' of those 6 is still three times the player Braithwaite could ever be. Everybody and their mother is telling Braithwaite he will not get a single minute, he will not even make the bench - so what if he has a contract, he is still a footballer and should have some pride and leave for a club where he can play. IF he decides to stay anyway he is simply cashing in and fucking us over - than fuck him.

When you grow up, I hope you have learned the meaning of "signed binding contract", decency, respect and moral....

delancey

Yeah the only other option would be to annul his contract, with a settlement due at a later date. He seems very stubborn, however.

Birdy

Yeah the only other option would be to annul his contract, with a settlement due at a later date. He seems very stubborn, however.

No.
Don't give him the chance to play football elsewhere AND receive our money if he doesn't cooperate.

Either he leaves on club's terms (sale/loan etc)

OR stands and individual training all the way. Everyone will forget his existence

Horatio

You're welcome
This guy was a cool and entertaining meme previous seasons. Now he has turned public enemy no.1

You had your fun. Get out.

Home of Barca Fans