Martin Montoya

F

Flavia

Because Lucho doesnt have the balls to bench the Tiki Taka dream team players

That's a lame excuse... I hear this about Martin since Tito's days. Since he was promoted. Not all canteranos turn out great. He's from the jds mold.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Even if he started nothing will change. He is not that great to solve our problems. There are much bigger problems for lucho to take care of rather than Martin fucking Montoya.

Zangash

Banned
Even if he started nothing will change. He is not that great to solve our problems. There are much bigger problems for lucho to take care of rather than Martin fucking Montoya.

True, but Dani fucking Alves is a pretty huge problem, and he's kind of the player starting ahead of Montoya.

Alik

The way I see it, is that a lot of the teamplay at the moment is to accommodate Dani Alves. He has one of the most important roles and he is screwing it up. Sometimes it works great, but more often than not, it doesn't.

If we had a proper RB, then our CM would have more freedom.

Cule4life

The Culest

Dani is one of the biggest problems. Not only he is shit but he also makes Rakitic shit as he has to babysit him

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Dani is one of the biggest problems. Not only he is shit but he also makes Rakitic shit as he has to babysit him

agreed playing Dani effectively takes out 2 players from our team so its a 9 vs 11 scenario and 8 vs 11 if Busi doesn't show up

L

linetty

Pedro as wingback instead of Dani sounds like an idea. His crosses are much better at least.

Cule4life

The Culest
Why the fuck is he not playing? There something going on beside the BS of "not training hard"? Is Lucho coming out of the closet and declaring his love for Alves? :pep:

Alarcón

I'd play him ahead of Alves even if he was lying on the couch at home, drinking a coke and shouting Hala Madrid all day instead of training

Home of Barca Fans