Martin Montoya

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Let's hope he'll develop Stockholm syndrome and will decide to stay despite Lucho's treatment of him. We can't afford to lose him and Dani.

L

linetty

I think it's better for us when Montoya is on the field because Alba can rock his wing then.

Too bad Lucho realized that too late. Will not be mad if Martin decides to get out of here.

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't know how fair it is to judge him by what his agent is saying, but the attitude that is being conveyed to me by these stories is too much. .

"Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches, hmm? And then we'll see just how loyal a hungry dog REALLY is! "- The Joker :pep:

Zangash

Banned
I don't know how fair it is to judge him by what his agent is saying, but the attitude that is being conveyed to me by these stories is too much. He's not anywhere near good enough to make any demands on playing. He's a simple average backup like any random RB we could grab from the bottom of the table. He doesn't have any of the technical skill which Dani still shows at times, and is needed for our team. He often doesn't even do the simple things well.

The only reason he gets any support on here and elsewhere is because of Dani, Douglas, and Lucho. If everyone weren't so upset with those three, everyone would recognize him as the easily replaceable who has no place in the future of this team.

Hopefully we can get a RB who is slightly above average at least next winter. I don't care what happens to Montoya so long as he plays a small role going forward, and sticks to his safe play where he's as irrelevant as possible.

This post is fucking stupid.

He's not anywhere near good enough to make "DEMANDS" about playing is my favorite part, by the way. He doesn't play, like, at all, but he's the one who is in the wrong for being upset. :lol:

F

Flavia

Carrasco (agent Montoya): "Juventus insist? Yes, talks are ongoing. They want a deal as soon as possible. Others also interested." [cm]

Leo_Messi

They better pay that 20 mil then.

Won't ever happen.

This is on Lucho. I doubt that anyone can understand his treatment of Montoya regardless of the fact that many of us do not rate Montoya particularly highly.

Considering our situation (very possible FIFA transfer ban luring around the corner screaming hello), Alves' monumental dip in form (he needs a change of scenery if he is ever to regain a bit of his old world class level) and the joke that is Douglas.

It's simply bad management no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:
L

linetty

Carrasco (agent Montoya): "Juventus insist? Yes, talks are ongoing. They want a deal as soon as possible. Others also interested." [cm]
What is cm? We will be fucked if he leaves. Adriano and Alves are both defensively suspect. I don't even count Douglas as a Barca player.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
What is wrong with Lucho, Montoya was awesome against Cordoba, so much energy, motivation, good in defensively. He does everything - tackling, pressing, makes crosses (real crosses, not crosses into the stands), makes runs into box etc.

Galning

I don't know what happened in the few months I have been away but what happened to all the people who were saying about Montoya that the fact that he didn't play under three coaches proves that he isn't good enough? I always found it a ridiculous argument. Same people used it against Bartra and now I see the very same people ranting that he isn't starting a game.
Is it because they suddenly realised both Tata & Lucho aren't all that?

RightGuy

As reported by the newspaper Sport, a delegation of Juventus will travel to Barcelona after Christmas to try to close the transfer of Montoya. At present Barça want to ask the clause worth to transfer him: €20 million.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
An unknown source managed to capture this photo near the the Juventus stadion in Turin. Those crates are headed to Barcelona.
Stacked_apple_crates.jpg

Looks like Montaya to Juventus is a done deal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans