Matthijs de Ligt

mia7007

Even with Valverde, there is no comparison between us and ManU.
ManU will not play in CL for years because their team is shit.
We still have best player and best GK in the world, we have strong players like Pique and Alba. Potential players like Dembele and FDJ. Even our under performing players like Coutinho or Raki are dream players for teams like ManU or Chelsea.

serghei

players don't see the club as we fans do, else Frenkie would never of joined us

They are betting Valverde will not be here for long. For a club of our resources, things can change from season to season if we get a top manager. Pretty much like in 2008, to 2009. 2008 a joke, pasillo to Madrid, 2009 won everything there is to win.

serghei

i doubt it. i mean, logically they should see it that way but they don't seem to. would be surprised if we lost out to United because of Valverde

Valverde is like a huge pimple on the face of circa 1994 Cindy Crawford. By comparison United is a woman version of Hanibal Lecter with his face eaten by dogs.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Valverde is like a huge pimple on the face of circa 1994 Cindy Crawford. By comparison United is a woman version of Hanibal Lecter with his face eaten by dogs.

Must say, at least you bother to get creative with this stuff. Much better than vacuousness of Constanzas, henias' and co lol.

Not far off, but he's prolly more of a choreographer for a 55-year old Madonna tribute act.

serghei

Must say, at least you bother to get creative with this stuff. Much better than vacuousness of Constanzas, henias' and co lol.

Not far off, but he's prolly more of a choreographer for a 55-year old Madonna tribute act.

Sorry but most of what you said this season has been proven wrong. Seems you've lost your mojo if you ever had it.

Under a competent manager this team would've won the treble this year. They got very close with this clown leading them. Therefore, I'd say my comparison beats yours.

Now, if you're talking about Madrid 2018-19 on the other hand, the 55-year old Madonna tribute act seems appropriate :lol:.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Seriously, I was thinking about where De Ligt would get more playing time from the major suitors of his.

We have Pique who is 32 and inarguably our starting CB unless he is injured. Then we have Lenglet and Umtiti (provided that he stays) vying for the 2nd starting CB spot. Then we have Todibo who is very green, and that is pretty much it. Vermaelen and Murillo will all be gone.

Manchester United has Smalling as one of the starting CBs. Bailly could be pretty good but he is somewhat injury-prone. Then they have Lindelof and Phil Jones and even Rojo (on this way out?). All of them are relatively young.

PSG has Thiago Silva who is getting quite old, Marquinhos who is increasingly being used as a CDM (I guess after they acquire proper midfielders he will be back as a CB?), Kimpembe who hasn't been that great, Kehrer whom I believe [MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION] said had been really good for them.

So all in all, I don't think we look particularly bad in terms of offering playing time for De Ligt. He can totally compete for the 2nd CB spot with Lenglet and Umtiti and when Pique has off days I see him starting as Pique's replacement.

Zidane82

Seriously, I was thinking about where De Ligt would get more playing time from the major suitors of his.

We have Pique who is 32 and inarguably our starting CB unless he is injured. Then we have Lenglet and Umtiti (provided that he stays) vying for the 2nd starting CB spot. Then we have Todibo who is very green, and that is pretty much it. Vermaelen and Murillo will all be gone.

Manchester United has Smalling as one of the starting CBs. Bailly could be pretty good but he is somewhat injury-prone. Then they have Lindelof and Phil Jones and even Rojo (on this way out?). All of them are relatively young.

PSG has Thiago Silva who is getting quite old, Marquinhos who is increasingly being used as a CDM (I guess after they acquire proper midfielders he will be back as a CB?), Kimpembe who hasn't been that great, Kehrer whom I believe [MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION] said had been really good for them.

So all in all, I don't think we look particularly bad in terms of offering playing time for De Ligt. He can totally compete for the 2nd CB spot with Lenglet and Umtiti and when Pique has off days I see him starting as Pique's replacement.

We've also got Valverde which makes all the above kinda irrelevant ...

Home of Barca Fans