Matthijs de Ligt

FC433

Dont think we should buy another midfielder. We are already stacked. No need to switch out our whole midfield in one transfer window. Would rather put the ~75ME into an attacker.

I agree with you. But who do you think we should go for?

abbbs97

I would understand if it was Manchester United. Even if they’re in the Europa League, they’re still one of the biggest clubs in the world + in a very competitive and attractive league. But why PSG? I don’t see him developing there at a league that’s won in October. I don’t get it...surely de Ligt knows that once you go to PSG, it’s diffcult to leave?

Givenchy

Di Marzio on it also.. pretty much over now.

its a shame we miss out on a player of his potential but what a horrible career choice from De Ligt. wasting his career in Ligue 1 is unbelievable and it will be 'career' since theres no way in hell hes leaving under Nasser :facepalm:

wisconsincule

I’m glad I don’t really care about this transfer like I did the FDJ one.

We don’t really have space for him right now unfortunately so if he does go to PSG so be it. It would be a waste for him to come here and ride the bench. He is a beast right now but seems kind of slow. Wait until Pique is ready to retire and buy whoever is the young hot defender then.

FC433

What bothers me is that both MDL and Jovic rejected us because of our current players. Both Pique and Suarez must leave, they have got their chances and we never know when other talented players will be available. We cannot afford to miss on players because our experienced ones are not leaving.

I would really understand if Pique and Suarez were 28 or around that age. It is really disappointing, they have got what? a season or two maximum if they are not already done.

Zidane82

I would understand if it was Manchester United. Even if they’re in the Europa League, they’re still one of the biggest clubs in the world + in a very competitive and attractive league. But why PSG? I don’t see him developing there at a league that’s won in October. I don’t get it...surely de Ligt knows that once you go to PSG, it’s diffcult to leave?

Plus he’s hardly going to improve in the French league is he !?

mc_lovin

Of course we have a need for him. We have noone behind Pique and Lenglet. It wont be the end of the world, but he would have been a nice addition.

Tackle

De Ligt saud yesterday that he’s going on holiday and will decide after that ... this sounds like media talk

Oh, don't be naive mate.

Do you really believe De Ligt didn't have a general idea of where he wanted to go before his season ended?

He was waiting for Barca to increase their offer and this leak to Di Marzio is Raiola's final attempt get Barto to fly over to Amsterdam again with an increased offer. If not he will sign for PSG and that was probably the plan for months now.

Givenchy

What bothers me is that both MDL and Jovic rejected us because of our current players. Both Pique and Suarez must leave, they have got their chances and we never know when other talented players will be available. We cannot afford to miss on players because our experienced ones are not leaving.

I would really understand if Pique and Suarez were 28 or around that age. It is really disappointing, they have got what? a season or two maximum if they are not already done.

it seems players are realizing that this fraud, cuck of a manager will carry on playing his favourite seniors regardless of form or rest. this trend will probably continue until Fraudverde is gone

thankfully we already got De Jong or we'd probably miss out on him also

anyways, summer of 2022, get ready for 'De Ligt wants to leave PSG' while we waste the entire summer chasing him :lol:

Last edited:

FC433

^
we were extremely lucky to get FDJ. I think we need to get a little bit tougher and start forcing the old ones out. They have got many and enough chances, it is time to replace them especially when there are good talents out there.

Busquets, Pique, Suarez, Rakitic must leave this season or next season. Roberto is not good enough to start. We cannot afford to be nice and we cannot just wait for them to leave.

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Eric Abidal, Barça's technical director, has liked this post on Instagram, which quotes Johan Cruyff's "if a player has second thoughts about playing for Barça, he is no longer of service to us" for the pursuit of De Ligt. <a href="https://t.co/vlJ8AN0mV2">pic.twitter.com/vlJ8AN0mV2</a></p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1138570976671567873?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 11, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Home of Barca Fans