Mavericky Puig

Joan

Motm or labeled hater. Easy as that.

Was a decent cameo, made look better as he shone among other subs

serghei

Class cameo. If that was another player on the receiving end he'd have a great assist too. In any case, he provoked a red card. Easily looked the best out of the bunch of subs that were sent in. And he's the one with the fewest minutes I think.

I hope they sort out their differences and get a fresh start. Pedri will be burned out at this rate playing every 3-4 days.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Koeman: "I have nothing against Riqui Puig. We have very young players like Konrad, Matheus and Junior who don't have many minutes, but you always think I'm talking about Riqui. I have no problem with him, we talk often. His future? He has to decide."

Horatio

You're welcome
Koeman: "I have nothing against Riqui Puig. We have very young players like Konrad, Matheus and Junior who don't have many minutes, but you always think I'm talking about Riqui. I have no problem with him, we talk often. His future? He has to decide."

nail in George's coffin.

serghei

Except Puig is better than all by a good margin. :facepalm: He's way closer to Pedri's level than Konrad and Junior Firpo.

JamDav1982

Except Puig is better than all by a good margin. :facepalm: He's way closer to Pedri's level than Konrad and Junior Firpo.

He also has the more competition than those lot as he is an AM when same areas as Messi/Griezmann/Coutinho/Pedri etc.

His height in an already small Barca team that has worst heading stats probably doesnt help either.

Should get minutes when Pedri is rested more. That is about his only proper chance at moment. It is that v loan and Koeman still seems to be saying wont get all that much minutes.

Minutes in dead games are not the greatest to learn from or prove all that much either really.

Home of Barca Fans