Mehdi Benatia

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
"The board has lost faith in Piqué. stinkbombs in Finland the last straw. will force him out & replace with Benatia."

That actually makes sense, though.

zanela

Wait Meta? As in metaphysical? The guy was in this forum trolling just last month. :facepalm:

Yep. Its common knowledge that he's one of Piqué's biggest proponents. Never missed an opportunity to tell us all how he was right about his boy become a top tier defender, yada yada..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah meta said it, I think he's joking tbh

Reminds me of the Bramble hoax a few of the usual Barcelona twitter guys pulled recently...Not sure what the point is, boredom?...No way to know whether there is any truth to it, anything is always possible of course, but never once seen Meta claim to have inside info with Barcelona...never

Feels like a pointless hoax

Richard.H

Yep. Its common knowledge that he's one of Piqué's biggest proponents. Never missed an opportunity to tell us all how he was right about his boy become a top tier defender, yada yada..

He was always very weird. I rather believe a rumor from Catalinutz than Metaphysical.

CatalinR10

He was always very weird. I rather believe a rumor from Catalinutz than Metaphysical.

iBO4QOg.gif

Had we signed Benatia last season, many members of this forum –who, incidentally probably had never heard of the guy; not to mention seen him play– would have complained that what we need is a truly world class CB signing. Now, it seems that if only we could sign him –*we would dispense with the need of fielding a GK altogether.

Home of Barca Fans