Mehdi Benatia

SeloBarca

So is Mangala in ManC i hear. Everyone buys decen defenders except us.

I still beleive we coulda gotten Hummels if we just tried a bit more.
But alas, hes not Brazilian or Spanish.

Seems were very afraid of signing non Spanish or Portugese speaking players nowadays.

Last edited:

Adrian

So is Mangala in ManC i hear. Everyone buys decen defenders except us.

I still beleive we coulda gotten Hummels if we just tried a bit more.
But alas, hes not Brazilian or Spanish.

Seems were very afraid of signing non Spanish or Portugese speaking players nowadays.

Mathieu is a decent defender in my opinion. Although it would have been nice to sign Mathieu as well as Benatia/Hummels.

Anyway I have faith in Bartra, and more faith than I have in Pique. I'd like to see Bartra play CB with Mathieu more often.

khaled_a_d

Ok. I was watching the last CL game and the commentator said He had fit in well with the team. Guess he was wrong :)

He was brilliant against Chelsea tbh,but he is that kind of good defender but still very mistake prone ,once he cut the amount of his mistakes down he will be a very good starting CB for them,you can see the potential with him at least

hamad138

Banned
Well I watched him in some Bayern Games

Summary:

1v1 hes a Monster , hes like mini Maldini.
He works alot and Runs all the time.
Hes good at Headers

Overall I feel he is amazing, hes very brutal and dirty if u call that by Football Standards

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well I watched him in some Bayern Games

Summary:

1v1 hes a Monster , hes like mini Maldini.
He works alot and Runs all the time.
Hes good at Headers

Overall I feel he is amazing, hes very brutal and dirty if u call that by Football Standards

Could really be faster tbh. Certainly no Boateng in that regard.

Cule4life

The Culest
You pair a fast CB like Boateng with Benatia and you have a good complementary partnership. Not every CB has to be Usain Bolt 2.0

Home of Barca Fans