Mehdi Benatia

Ocelot

Newsflash- Oil clubs have ruined football

Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Falcao have shown money rules football now.

Not saying Benatia would do it but wouldn't be shocked if it happened

Falcao didn't really have a say on which club he moves too, he was owned by 3rd party and they made the Monaco decision. I also believe that if Thiago Silva had to choose between PSD and Barca, he would have chosen us.

Cule4life

The Culest
Falcao- ofc he had a choice. He's not a slave

Thiago Silva-guess you didn't hear about him needing psg money to "feed his family"

Hamzah

High Definition Member
hummels is preferable over benatia but he won't come unfortunately. the whole ''slow'' thing is a bunch of crap. he has average pace and his positioning is solid so there is no problem. if the counter attack reaches the point where our cb must sprint with cristiano we already screwed up earlier on, not the cb's fault.

counters are not masch problem btw, only crosses and so on (which isn't his fault really he's small). counters are a whole team pressing problem. the reason we need a new cb is because we need all the qualities of masch but with aerial power.

Crixus

Benatia (Roma): "Clubs like Barça, Bayern, Man City, make every player dream. My agent is dealing with things, I think we'll have news soon"
Benatia (Roma): "I'm fine at Roma but a renewal isn't possible and I'm 27, an age at which offers from big clubs make you think" [arriyadia]

Ursegor

World Champion
DAT moment when he announces he needs to feed his family with City's money.

funny-gif-strip-tease-prank.gif

Left: Benatia
Right: Barcaforum

Home of Barca Fans